Hindu Mob trying to Kill Muslim Students with police watching [Shocking Scenes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the mention of race?

Why not report as "People bash students while police look on"? :idea:

One of the reasons that racism exists all over the world is because of such biased reporting. Reporting facts, without biased fundamentalism, would go a long way in helping erradicate the hatred.

Why the mention of race?

One of the reasons that racism exists all over the world is because of such biased reporting. Reporting facts, without biased fundamentalism, would go a long way in helping erradicate the hatred.

Hmmm .... If the the attacks are racially motivated, then I think it should definately be reported. Otherwise you might as well be reporting a pub brawl. And if the police stood aside, then that should be reported too.

It seems that the perpetrators of the Mumbai massacre were Islamic fundamentalists. Should that be omitted ?

And the victims of the Cronulla riots were Lebanese - should that be omitted in reporting?

I haven't watched the video, but if we want to get into biased reporting, there is so much that could be said about the drivel published in the Western press to justify the war on Iraq. The famous 15 mins WMD attack peddled by Blair and his lying spin doctors and enthusiastically taken up by the the gutter press for example. Essentially an incitement to war for no good reason., It doesn't get much worse than that.

Um... no race was mentioned, was it? Oh, my mistake... "Indian" police. As you were.

Why the mention of race?

well like dcraig mentioned it was a racial attack, racially motivated, obviously it would be mentioned.

suhaib,
Terrible pictures.
No innocent person should be treated like that irrespective of race religion politics.
I take no sides.
Just common humanity.
Richard

Why the mention of race?

Why not report as "People bash students while police look on"?

There is more mention of religious persuasions than race and then, because it is relevant.

The way you report it is biased against people.

Why not say, " Living creatures bash other living creatures whilst still other living creatures look on.

One of the reasons that racism exists all over the world is because of such biased reporting. Reporting facts, without biased fundamentalism, would go a long way in helping erradicate the hatred

Racism existed before wide scale reporting of the fact.

Your comment is nonsense.

Racial hatred would exist with or without reporting of racial divisons.

right, i guess your from the same school as bush.

got no idea what that means

but i do believe that if you set yourself up by murdering innocent civilians, you're gonna get what's coming .....

and that's got fook all to do with being aimed at only 'slims - i felt the same way about the IRA in Ulster years ago before i even knew what a 'slim was

Last edited:
The problem is the innocent are the ones who usually suffer. Just because someone is a Muslim doesn't mean he's guilty of atrocities. He might even be acutely embarrassed and humiliated by what others do in the name of his religion.
Punish someone without due process PURELY because of their race, religion, nationality etc. and you are reducing yourself to the level of your enemies or worse. You are perpetuating evil.
Richard

Last edited:
the retaliatory balls-up in dublin in the early 70s aside, i haven't ever heard in the News of an unprovoked bomb being planted by Protestant extremists
have you ?

of the 3,000 murders each year in the muslim insurgency in Southern Thailand, how many bombings, shootings, beheadings etc are perped by Buddhists ?

No, but not all Catholics approved of the IRA.
Guilt and responsibility is not automatically shared because of a shared so-called religion.

The problem is the innocent are the ones who usually suffer. Just because someone is a Muslim doesn't mean he's guilty of atrocities. He might even be acutely embarrassed and humiliated by what others do in the name of his religion.
Punish someone without due process because of their race, religion, nationality etc. and you are reducing yourself to the level of your enemies or worse. You are perpetuating evil.
Richard

Richard, this kind of weak, liberal, hand-wringing just spurs the fanatics on to cause more atrocities. They see this Western willingness to "forgive" to "engage" to "discuss" as a symptom of our own demise and so they contemptuously pore more and more scorn on us because they can get away with more and more

Making war and terror in the name of Islam is the problem, not individual decent Muslims,

No, but not all Catholics approved of the IRA.
Guilt and responsibility is not automatically shared because of a shared so-called religion.

not too many of them actually stood up and said something about it though did they ? especially the big geezer in rome ? one word from him and it could have all been stopped or at least the veneer of religion stripped away from the gutless hoodlums, and exposed them for all the world to see, even the dumb 3rd generation paddies in america who pored millions of dollars into Noraid to help the fight against "the occupation of ireland by colonial forces" during the 70s and 80s

Status
Not open for further replies.