High leverage brokers (after the imminent change of ASIC) for retail traders

Rhesus22

14 1
I am looking for (”exploring”) brokers that offer high leverage products (CFD) for retail european traders. Like 90% of Europeans, I have moved in 2018 to IC Markets (ASIC/Aussie Commision) after the new ESMA rules.

The imminent changes that will occur in Australia, will limit our opportunities. In simple words, I am looking for a trusted broker (even if it is an offshore), which offer CFD products (leverage up to 1:500) with low latency. Feel free to share your thoughts :)

Because this topic will soon be of real interest (for EUs, Aussies, etc.), I ask a moderator to make it sticky.

Thanks!

Reactions: jaybee12

Hayley9998

3 0
If that is the case, you can check out CWG Markets. It offers a maximum leverage up to 1:1000 times. It is regulated by FCA and SVG. If you are interested, you can open a demo account and try it out.

James turtle

33 3
Check Turnkey forex. They do offer CFD instruments and leverage upto 500x. No latency issues. Been using them for a while now, trading conditions are good.

Gusherhitcher

4 1
I can recommend LMFX and Fxview. They are reliable offshore brokers providing flexible leverage and they have a record for low latency. I have been using Fxview myself, and I got to use 30X the leverage on trading USD CAD.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock