Hi, I am Jeninova and a newbie in this kind of business so how will I start?

Bablosik

1 0
It will help if you start with the basic theory. You can read various articles on this topic, study terminology to understand the material better, and watch multiple introductory videos on YouTube. I'm sure there are thousands of them. Then you can move on to practice on demo accounts. Try experimenting with small amounts to memorize platform tools or basic techniques. There is nothing complicated in this business in terms of functionality. If you were engaged in some production, you would have a more challenging time. Loans, factoring companies https://factorforyou.com/california-factoring/, transactions. Everything is much simpler here. But it is necessary to have a sharp analytical mind.

Last edited:

lotsea

16 0
Gathering basic knowledge on trading is the first step. And thankfully there are so many resources one can get knowledge from. It is also equally important to demo practice as much as you can before you enter the live market.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock