Hi all check my new £14,260 Portfolio Update!

Firstly the amount of money you must be paying in fees for so many transaction is eyewatering.
Secondly there is no rhyme or reason given for the purchases you made, did you roll a dice, throw darts at a board do some research?
Thirdly if you are going to diversify that much buy an ETF or an index fund youd be much better off in terms of fees and actually managing your stocks. Do you check each stock daily for performance.
The logistics behind this are a nightmare.
Anyhoo good luck and please put some comments here about why you chose the stocks because it not at all obvious.

Hello,
Thank you for the questions, which I would gladly answer.
1. Fees
TRADING212 does not charge any fees, free trade. The ISA account offers that up to the 25k mark per year.
Buying UK trading stocks they come at 1% stamp duty tax, which makes no difference If I buy 10 stocks for £100 and pay £1 or buy it in 10 portions paying 10p, but averaging out my cost basics, which is what I am trying to do.
2. No dice rolling here. I watch CNBS alot, Jim Cramer and also I am subscribed for ARK -K-W-F-Q and -G manually managed funds. Also I have made myself a Hybrid indes of the top 100 companies per % held In the S&P DOW and NASDAQ, subscribed to the yahoo finance (all those subscriptions are free) for the UK market and also live in the UK so I have an idea whats government backed up such as BAE systems and what is every1 using such as National Express, Aviation and Legal&Leneral. There are things that have been here 100 years ago and will continue be such as BP government backed, they employ too many people for them to disappear same as Rolls Royce, equal to Boeing for the US to file for Administrations. IAG they bough British Airlines and have massive airports and eventually everything will go back to somewhat normal, vaccinated or not people will travel. Judging on the vaccination speed we will all get it by then so... I stay away from EV its to speculative and buy petrol they will be around for alot longer yes we will transition in the next what 50-100 years? By then I will be dead, we will need fuel for my lifetime. I can talk for ages but my point is not roll of a dice portfolio 🙃.

£12,535 I have invested from my own money for the past 7 months (thats when I began trading) and sitting comfortable at £15,466, a near £3000 profit (£2000 of which sold, taken and re-invested not just lost to the market during the fluctuations), 24% profit! Thats from both my INVEST and ISA accounts.

3. As the ETFs I have my own, Hybrid as mentioned earlier, I only hold clean energy as most of the companies are not on the T212 platform and the rest of them are just used for comparison. I have some Hedges against inflation too aka Gold...

Okay enough of me 😅, hope that answer brought some light over my portfolio:)))

Hello,
Thank you for the questions, which I would gladly answer.
1. Fees
TRADING212 does not charge any fees, free trade. The ISA account offers that up to the 25k mark per year.
Buying UK trading stocks they come at 1% stamp duty tax, which makes no difference If I buy 10 stocks for £100 and pay £1 or buy it in 10 portions paying 10p, but averaging out my cost basics, which is what I am trying to do.
2. No dice rolling here. I watch CNBS alot, Jim Cramer and also I am subscribed for ARK -K-W-F-Q and -G manually managed funds. Also I have made myself a Hybrid indes of the top 100 companies per % held In the S&P DOW and NASDAQ, subscribed to the yahoo finance (all those subscriptions are free) for the UK market and also live in the UK so I have an idea whats government backed up such as BAE systems and what is every1 using such as National Express, Aviation and Legal&Leneral. There are things that have been here 100 years ago and will continue be such as BP government backed, they employ too many people for them to disappear same as Rolls Royce, equal to Boeing for the US to file for Administrations. IAG they bough British Airlines and have massive airports and eventually everything will go back to somewhat normal, vaccinated or not people will travel. Judging on the vaccination speed we will all get it by then so... I stay away from EV its to speculative and buy petrol they will be around for alot longer yes we will transition in the next what 50-100 years? By then I will be dead, we will need fuel for my lifetime. I can talk for ages but my point is not roll of a dice portfolio 🙃.

£12,535 I have invested from my own money for the past 7 months (thats when I began trading) and sitting comfortable at £15,466, a near £3000 profit (£2000 of which sold, taken and re-invested not just lost to the market during the fluctuations), 24% profit! Thats from both my INVEST and ISA accounts.

3. As the ETFs I have my own, Hybrid as mentioned earlier, I only hold clean energy as most of the companies are not on the T212 platform and the rest of them are just used for comparison. I have some Hedges against inflation too aka Gold...

Okay enough of me 😅, hope that answer brought some light over my portfolio:)))
It sounds like you put a lot of time and effort in to this, which is more than 99% of 'traders'.
I'm guessing your not a 'FIRE' seeking millennial and are in it for the long term. I wish you luck.

It sounds like you put a lot of time and effort in to this, which is more than 99% of 'traders'.
I'm guessing your not a 'FIRE' seeking millennial and are in it for the long term. I wish you luck.
Than you very much.
And defo im in for the long term! I am a millennial, but staying away from fire as it fire eventually runs out of fuel, thats why I chose the fuel 😅