Hey guys

tomorton

Legendary member
8,087 1,195
I am invested in the house I live in, and my pension scheme. But these started many years ago. Right now I would not consider any investments but trading can be highly profitable if approached in a business-like way.

The best investment in life is education. From this you can get money, from which you can get property, which is the next best.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,370 1,501
Marijuana stocks are now widely advertised as the next big thing.
Apparently " massage parlours " are springing up all over Canada.............

tomorton

Legendary member
8,087 1,195
As far as trading is concerned, forex is my main are of interest though the markets are jittery and prone to false moves intra-day owing to the covid crisis and the uncertain economic ramifications. Right now I'm trying to protect my capital and await a clearer picture whether to sell the USD or to buy the USD.

Aragortont

3 0
It seems to me that now is not a good time for some long-term investments, because the market has not yet recovered from the recent events, and it is not clear what will be ahead. So I would focus more on some shorter positions that you can keep under control and that can bring you profits right now. And in this case - in level trading you can use any assets, the main thing here is to work with familiar, familiar strategies that will help you adapt to the market. It seems to me that this is really important.
Of course I can be wrong, because every trader has his own vision of the market, I am talking about what suits me.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,370 1,501
I see Warren Buffet has bought NO new stocks etc. in 2020 !
However he has sold a lot of his holdings, most notably banks.
There may be a significant message here.
The old boy hopefully hasn't fallen off his trolley yet.

Sharim

67 5
First of all, experts recommend to protect at least 30% of your capital from the risk of loss. For this purpose, you should be invested in a win-win scenario. You can open a deposit account or buy real estate. In this way you will save 100% of your money and get a profit from part of your capital.
It is important to create passive income for yourself.
It should be remembered that by investing money in several projects at the same time, you are guaranteed to get a profit from at least one of them. Portfolios of investments, if you choose the right sphere for capital investment, can be quite profitable.
You shouldn't forget about highly profitable investments. Today, you can find some areas of investment that promise fast, high returns. You can add a small part of such investments to your portfolio - it is important not to overdo it, because you can always win or lose everything.
I would advise you to invest in securities. This type of investment is used not only by small, but also by large companies. If you have chosen this option of investing money - it is important to choose a good broker who has a license. It is he who will help you in the first stages of buying and selling securities.
This is where they make money on the rise in value. But it also happens that the value drops and you lose some money. In order to predict the results, you should first study this area deeply and invest only when you are sure or believe that the market will rise in price.

attila low

121 2
I see Warren Buffet has bought NO new stocks etc. in 2020 !
However he has sold a lot of his holdings, most notably banks.
There may be a significant message here.
The old boy hopefully hasn't fallen off his trolley yet.
what do you think he s up to ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock