Here's the so called HolyGrail for you

The best way to prove us wrong is to have a blog showing your buys and sells as they come up, before they become profitable or otherwise.

Live calls...in advance...:LOL: Who does that here? The few I've seen that actually do that are not vendors of any kind. No, you are not obliged to make any live calls! Just post pretty charts and waffle on about buying and selling 'pressure' and what not...You'll get lots of recs and sycophants in no time :LOL:

you a simp.. you tree hugger..i bet yous butt hole's wide open flowing like a flag because your pissed off your monkey sh## did work this time... but its ok i know the rich hate the poor and the poor hate the rich .. but im niether so ... hey
:LOL:
You sound like Brad Pitt in the movie Snatch.

hustler's creed again

last time i seen his skype he had a link to a really **** website trying to sell his system.

beware

How about you show the actual price charts as opposed to the H.A. everything looks awesome on H.A. until you realise that's not the actual OHLC values.

Another snake-oil vendor claiming that what he has is the best thing ever! What you should have done is embark on an Anti-Vendor campaign first in an attempt to eliminate any competition here. That way you could have cornered the snake-oil market! Dionysus Toast tried it but failed miserably.

:clap:

All I'm saying is that while the chart implies you have all winners, I am thinking you won't, seen it before, people forget.

"you people take me for a full. more or less even able to hold a conversation to even see if i am one. so how does or will a no brain trader know the difference. truly smut is smut

"yeah well im not saying i'm the BestTraderAlive. in fact i want truly consider myself a trader at all. I have an edge and i use; it is contrary to use technicals over fundamentals yet they do go hand in hand..

Last edited:
Why are you putting speech marks at the start of your sentence. *fool, *you're.

'im not saying i'm the BestTraderAlive' Why's you're username besttraderalive then

Why are you putting speech marks at the start of your sentence. *fool, *you're.

'im not saying i'm the BestTraderAlive' Why's you're username besttraderalive then

who the #### are you???????????????????? Kma ok

point is i dont care what you think any more heres why.
1. i was born poor
2. like many others i signed up for free training guides over the internet, ( much thanks to the people who put them up)
3. i lost my money every month for 3 years trying to make a profit
4. i been through ****
5. the t2w spit at me and on me since 2009...all im saying is ha i did it

so get off my nu t's

Call me stupid but I dont understand your system, can you explain it simply for me? I am roughly 6 months into point 3 of your life as posted above and I'd really, really like to skip points 4 and 5.

Thanks.

Call me stupid but I dont understand your system, can you explain it simply for me? I am roughly 6 months into point 3 of your life as posted above and I'd really, really like to skip points 4 and 5.

Thanks.

Here's the thing, that is why most people fail, it's lack of understandment. I dont want to be a teacher, mentor, or coach. I'm 25 and I still have alot to learn. I am mearly a point of success or goal that most people seek to achieve. when aproaching trading or anything in life you have to take it in steps. i set goals for my self in trading, i started out knowing nothing, yet i had determenation. Breaking down these steps is a issue that most people dont understand. point being you most know your tools to succeed. you dont ask an artist to draw who does not know how to use his tools(a pencil. same goes for trading. you cant expect a trader to succeed if they do not know how to trade. a platform is your biggest tool next to news as a trader. with that noted you must undertstand systems change and so does the market. being able to comply with that is what can make you a trader. consider this for years a fillip and flat head where the main screws, when the hex came around everybody had to go out and get new tools. sames with trading, when the maket changes so will you have to, but to do that you have to know how you use a platform (i.e tools' to get it done. anyway a trader who succeeds will get that and move on to make a change. the more you put forth the more you will probably get in return.

Last edited: