Help!

brittosd

I am relatively new to trading, I am trying to find a site or an app that provides information about companies who have recently published reports of profiting before the stock market opens. I have tried the markets watch app but find I have to keep refreshing it to get latest news and seem to be missing a trick

Welcome @brittosd, by 'recently published reports of profiting' do you mean when companies announce their earnings results for the previous quarter, either before or after the market closes?

I am relatively new to trading, I am trying to find a site or an app that provides information about companies who have recently published reports of profiting before the stock market opens. I have tried the markets watch app but find I have to keep refreshing it to get latest news and seem to be missing a trick
Go to finance.yahoo.com pick up any stock and see Analysis section.. have historical earnings numbers, analysts forecasts.. etc

Just to be clear, you are looking like a scroll of official SEC filings with company reports for different companies as they go in, like joyny suggested?

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MSFT/sec-filing?p=MSFT

Or you need it for a specific company and in both cases you are interested only in the company/companies that are turning a profit?
Is this some sort of a strategy to trade the companies which will go up during the day?
If that is the case, how about this, companies go up for different reasons and it is not always related to profit, how about you just find the stocks that gap pre market with a market scanner and trade those instead of trying to go trough all filings, etc...