Help

Marko26

hi everyone , hows it going :) I am new too the trading game and i was looking for abit of advice on choosing a forex broker to set up a demo account with as it is baffling my head . I dont want too be wasting time with a poor broker , so any advise you could would be much appreciated.

Hey there!
There are tons of similar topics on other forums and the main advice is - don't believe anyone who recommends you something and don't open accounts, until you test a broker by yourself.
You won't waste this time, believe me, you'll get the necessary information that may be in use to you later

hi everyone , hows it going :) I am new too the trading game and i was looking for abit of advice on choosing a forex broker to set up a demo account with as it is baffling my head . I dont want too be wasting time with a poor broker , so any advise you could would be much appreciated.

Oanda is a decent broker. Not sure of they do a sim acct but you can trade tiny amounts which is actually better than sim trading anyway.

Haven't had asn acct there in a while so best to check this info is still correct.

just use any broker for Demo............that will give you time to become profitable on paper

it wont happen overnight so plenty of time to worry about who yuo give yuor real money to later on in game

N

I recommend you opening a few demo accounts with different brokers (2-3) to compare their execution, condition, customer support , etc

I recommend you opening a few demo accounts with different brokers (2-3) to compare their execution, condition, customer support , etc

Nice idea. I did the same way
Anyway, as I've said before, demo accs are similar and they are virtual that's why every trader becomes shocked when switching to live after demo

You can always check out forex brokers review sites, this might not give you hundred percent detailed information about the brokers. But at least you can get a good glimpse of what they really offer and what they are all about.

You can always check out forex brokers review sites, this might not give you hundred percent detailed information about the brokers. But at least you can get a good glimpse of what they really offer and what they are all about.

I advice to make a short research of 10-15 sites with reviews, as some of them may be 'bought' by some broker. Sad but true
I met several sites with positive reviews with just 1 broker saying that others are scam