HELP -> Moving off SB . next steps.

Trader333,

I was interested in how you set-up your data feed, to drive QT and TS2Ki from the Money.net feed?

Artful,

I have changed things since my above post which was back in September. I was using Money.net to give charts and Level II into QT and I was using IB via MetaserverRT into TS2000i to give the futures data.

But you can use IB to give futures data into QT and use Money.net and even IQ feed all in one application. Qt is pretty impressive for this.

Cheers

Paul

Trader333,

I am already using IQFeed and using the HyperServer Lite program for my TS. They have an interface option for IB also, and they are free. What part of the UK are you in? I am in Harrow.

Hi Paul,
I see you are expert with Quotetracker,also i did like your chart setup good work.(y)
i'm wondering if you can help me, i'm new to stock trading world, and i have downloded QT software, but i have some diffeculty to to understand the sofware specially how to setup my chart as the one you have!!! Can you Help me please!!
OR IS THERE ANY TUTORIAL CAN HELP TO MASTER THAT SOFTWARE?!!! i hope you've got something
Thanks