Help me find a Options broker

chrisbliss

Which brokers do you use for options trading? I have been looking around and all of them seems to be US based, too bad for me because Im from Europe, everyone I have been contacting so far don't allow clients from Europe, so do you guys have suggestions? are you aware of any EU based options brokers with low cost of trading?

We might be able to help you. Please contact me directly through my email with a description of your trading and your account, and I'll follow up with a call.

Bob
-----------------------------------
Robert L. Morse
Business Development
VICTOR SECURITIES
285 Grand Avenue,Englewood, NJ 07631
[email protected]
office: 646-545-3860
Robert Morse | LinkedIn
Home
-----------------------------------

I think OptionsXpress allows customers from Sweden so you might want to check them out. I have not used them, but I've never heard any complaints.

Interactive brokers should also be available in Europe. They are international brokers with office in Asia even.

Best OPTIONS Strategy

1. Trade in the MAJORS

2. BID at 15 mins before the Open of LONDON

3. The rates changes after the LONDON opens

4. It is easy to locate the TRENDS

Which brokers do you use for options trading? I have been looking around and all of them seems to be US based, too bad for me because Im from Europe, everyone I have been contacting so far don't allow clients from Europe, so do you guys have suggestions? are you aware of any EU based options brokers with low cost of trading?

Hello..have you tried Interactive brokers?

OX rates shouldn't be too high $1.50 or less per Option Contract but their platform is slow and heavy, and their webbased is good for the beginner but lacking for experienced live traders.

No complaints about Thinkorswim (desktop app) but no idea if they will allow you access but great rates, the best platform I have seen or used, so highly recommended.