Help make a portfolio of 3-4 signal providers ZuluTrade.

Molotok

Please help make a portfolio of 3-4 signal providers.
Drawdown ~ 20-30%, ROI ~ 60%, total sum ~$ 1,400
What settings?

i will only give you names the rest is up to you:
for333
FX Profit Runner
New Leader
hertz....
if i give you the setting would be like managing your account, correct? thats kinda illegal, imho.

I use a rating pammin.com.
There looking providers and settings.
Your request will approach:
SystemA:74150 DD 5%, ROI 7,4%, 0,02 lot
FX Profit Runner:52527 DD 5%, ROI 17,7, 0,01 lot
for000:71948 DD 10%, ROI 36,2%, 0,02 lot
total: DD 20%, ROI ~ 60%
Providers have trading history more then year.

You can use every top 20 signal providers - but don't forget to change it every month!

If i were you Molotok i would open up 3 or 4 demo accounts at zulutrade , each demo would have different traders selected with custom settings , and test all that , if you like the results then just open a live account and end of story , if you are not happy then change settings/providers until you find the right formula.

If i were you Molotok i would open up 3 or 4 demo accounts at zulutrade , each demo would have different traders selected with custom settings , and test all that , if you like the results then just open a live account and end of story , if you are not happy then change settings/providers until you find the right formula.

thanks! I am start on demo account, like Zlatko recomend me.
Very difficult put right settings for small amount deposit.

Attachments

• start.png
    start.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 306
i will only give you names the rest is up to you:
for333
FX Profit Runner
New Leader
hertz....
if i give you the setting would be like managing your account, correct? thats kinda illegal, imho.

What type of return are you showing using those 4 traders so far?

Are you happy enough to show us your Followers account with these 4 traders?

thanks! I am start on demo account, like Zlatko recomend me.
Very difficult put right settings for small amount deposit.

Well you have to play with the settings until you find the proper formula , how are your results with those providers and settings you mentioned in your post?

why did you choose to follow fc profit runner with 11 trades? since you have a small account imo, will be better to follow with bigger lots and smaller trades numbers ;)

why did you choose to follow fc profit runner with 11 trades? since you have a small account imo, will be better to follow with bigger lots and smaller trades numbers ;)

I'll change setting. Who is better then Profit Runner?

The same settings.
Demo result is normal, +5$ ))))

well, these are the open positions, keep in mind the traders usu know what they are doing, and eventually (not always but usually) they will turn possitive. :LOL:

I'll change setting. Who is better then Profit Runner?

if you go by the ranking another 80 above :LOL:
he's not bad, what i ment is do not follow with so many trades, o/w eventually you will end up getting and losses :sneaky:

Is pammin.com good sites to invest money ?

i dont think any service (bank or otherwise) that locks your money over some period of time not giving you access and ability to have them is good only for the house :clap:
use zulutrade man, same service more or less, meaning others trade for you, but at least you are in management of your own funds and accounts.