help 4 a very very new starter

luke726

Right i have been in to arb's and betting stuff like fcg b.i.g all that stuff.. i have heard of forex but never looked into it till past few days i really do not get it.dont get pips clicks dips charts bots mt4.there is far to much to take in was goin to sign to a demo but then theres so many of them people talk of different brokers and systems it all sounds like a way of making money off people because they aint got a clue. i need to start frm the start but were do i.does forex realy work and what do people earn arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr am lost and ready to give up.i pick things up very quick so any help would be helpfull before i knock this on the head.if people send me the basics i would read them over and over then move up and keep doing that till am sure.should i stick to betting arb's etc or is forex a good thing and can i make a living off it thanks everyone :rolleyes::eek:

any help would be helpfull before i knock this on the head.

if you're thinking about quitting already before you even got started then this doesnt bode well for embarking on one of the toughest and most challenging ways of making a living.

You're either in it for the long haul, of what could be many months/years of learning, losing money and learning some more, or else you'd be better saving yourself time and money and not starting at all.

Right i have been in to arb's and betting stuff like fcg b.i.g all that stuff.. i have heard of forex but never looked into it till past few days i really do not get it.dont get pips clicks dips charts bots mt4.there is far to much to take in was goin to sign to a demo but then theres so many of them people talk of different brokers and systems it all sounds like a way of making money off people because they aint got a clue. i need to start frm the start but were do i.does forex realy work and what do people earn arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr am lost and ready to give up.i pick things up very quick so any help would be helpfull before i knock this on the head.if people send me the basics i would read them over and over then move up and keep doing that till am sure.should i stick to betting arb's etc or is forex a good thing and can i make a living off it thanks everyone :rolleyes::eek:

You can make a good living doing most things if you APPLY YOURSELF... !! - If you just " give up ", youll just be behaving like " most " people in life - !!

" What if " ...
I " could have " ...

forget the money - If you learn the SKILLS and STUDY, the money will just " happen " ....... !! (y)

Give it a go - it " might " even just change your life........ !! ;)

" What if " ...
I " could have " ...

I don't want to end up on my deathbed with my last thoughts being, "If only..." which is why I am no longer employed today. (y) Of course, I may fail and end up back in employment, but unlike billions of others, I will know whether it was possible for me to do it or not.

I don't want to end up on my deathbed with my last thoughts being, "If only..." which is why I am no longer employed today. (y) Of course, I may fail and end up back in employment, but unlike billions of others, I will know whether it was possible for me to do it or not.

wise words young Sir......... ;)(y)

thanks for that but i am not ready to give up thats just how much junk is on the internet about it all its enough to make some one want to....so what is the best way? sign my self up to a site that says they have a system and all that? what about these bots does that work? is all that just a con?

there is no easy/lazy way to trade profitably. If someone wants to sell you a "bot" that does all the work for you, then you can be pretty sure the only profitable system they have is the system they are using to releive you of your dough.

If someone had a profitable, automated system, ask yourself why they would let you use it for $100/1000 a month, when they could just trade it and keep all the profits. Anyone I know who has anything that works generally keeps it *very* quiet and would never let any code out of their sight.

If you're going to do this properly, a good starting point would be to go to the "articles" link on the toolbar here, and search for timsk's excellent "trading plan template", read it thoroughly and fill it out. It will give you a framework for establishing what you know already, but it will also show you what you dont know, and what you need to find out.

Shadow,

If you fail, you've always got your maths degree to fall back on. You could teach at a Swedish girls boarding school.

Grant.