Hello People!

David Cobbe

I have had a few e-mails asking what's happening. Sorry, but I don't know. I have been fairly absorbed in a few things on my own.

What I have wanted to do for some time now is to continue with my own system. I have decided to start a small project - www.tuscancapital.com - and continue my development through the web-site. After regulation, I am hoping to offer full investment advisory services and fund management. So far, things are looking interesting. It is very early days yet but if things do evolve in the way that I hope, then I should have a significant portfolio under management. Meanwhile, I am squirreling away at my own web-site but I will drop by from time to time and hook-up with my research on stock specific issues.

Take care, all! Also, look out for Bookham Technology! It is a matter of time before the stock goes through the £10 mark. Just because it was £54 this summer, it does not necessarily mean that it is value at these levels!

Warm regards,

David

Hi DC

Glad to see you are still around mate.

Will keep an eye on your site.

thanks

If you dont know whats happening David then it is a poorer show than it seems

John

Hmmm, all quite strange!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Uncle:
If you dont know whats happening David then it is a poorer show than it seems

John
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, I have to ask, who owns CI? In my niavity, I thought it was Martin, DR Iraj, and David. But Martin and David appear puzzled, and the good Dr is incommunicado!! Or am I being paranoid? Answers on a postcard.....
Mark

Hi David,

Nice to hear from you...and good luck in creating your own system..
Amazed that you don`t know what is going on..stil hoping you`ll keep us informed of any progress in your area...

Wouldn`t it be nice to hear a hello from Dr Iraj too?

Still as Cookie said..To The Future..