hello im a newbie for two years now

buddyup23

Cant be a student forever . its time to take action but have only about 3500.00 to trade with any suggestions

Hi! Have you been trading on a demo account any over the past couple of years? If so, I would suggest you apply the (profitable) strategy you’ve been using to your new live account, but remember that there will be a psychological different once you go live since real money will be at risk. Also be sure to practice risk management. If you haven’t used a demo account, I highly suggest doing that for a while before you open a real account. Good luck!

Hi and welcome. Good luck and remember something very important - Never risk what you can`t afford to lose.

I disagree. You will be a student for life with trading. The minute you think you don't have anything to learn is when you will come unstuck. How much practice and demo trading have you done? Have you pieced together a trading plan yet?

Welcome to the group. That's definitely a good starting balance. Best advice is to trade with good risk management. you should never risk more than 3% of your account on any one trade. Be good to hear how you get on.