Hello everyone!

so lets get this right. your freelancing forex articles and you're here pimping off the content and flogging it on to said forex site?

in that case there's only one thing for it!

bring forth the esteemed family motto first uttered by my majestic ancestor king liggy the third!

Titsorgtfo.jpg

Are you here to sell never lose again with the green rat or the blue kangaroo loading up with them pips ? By all means, please go ahead. I think the OP is a perfect candidate for you.

I'm here to say hello...Be Careful who you call out my friend...I'll blow you ass away in trading. You want to go head to head ? Just you and I. 30 trades any thing you wish to use. I'll use my trade set ups. Publish all set ups and trades before and after trades AND!! publish Detailed reports to substanciate the trades....I'll use the four hour charts you use any you wish....pip count wins the dual?....Good luck big mouth:LOL:

I'm here to say hello...Be Careful who you call out my friend...I'll blow you ass away in trading. You want to go head to head ? Just you and I. 30 trades any thing you wish to use. I'll use my trade set ups. Publish all set ups and trades before and after trades AND!! publish Detailed reports to substanciate the trades....I'll use the four hour charts you use any you wish....pip count wins the dual?....Good luck big mouth:LOL:

Do the competition, big mouth. Show us how your green rat goes. Don't forget to post the multi-coloured chart as you trade.

Do the competition, big mouth. Show us how your green rat goes.

You got it...no more talk between us just post....:LOL: show your charts to Loser, Just tried to help you but you got ****ty. Now learn your lesson...Then after your ass whippen leave me alone...okay?

Last edited:
You got it...no more talk between us just post....:LOL: show your charts to Loser, Just tried to help you but you got ****ty. Now learn your lesson...Then after your ass whippen leave me alone...okay?

Yes, demonstrate your green rat can do the business then I will leave you alone. Otherwise I am coming with some rat poison.

Yes, demonstrate your green rat can do the business then I will leave you alone. Otherwise I am coming with some rat poison.

LOOK I TOLD YOU ALREADY FOOL. I use the rat reversal...what don't you get? I use it in my own scheme (4HR)..no red rat and green rat. I use them both...usually short(RED)..THAT is how I trade! That is how I'm going to trade this competition. I'M NOT RESTRTICTED to a GREEN RAT!...You called me out NOT! TRO I told you I DON"T KNOW THAT DUDE!!..Jesus would you read?!!...Strap on your guns I'm going to blow you away!!

LOOK I TOLD YOU ALREADY FOOL. I use the rat reversal...what don't you get? I use it in my own scheme (4HR)..no red rat and green rat. I use them both...usually short(RED)..THAT is how I trade! That is how I'm going to trade this competition. I'M NOT RESTRTICTED to a GREEN RAT!...You called me out NOT! TRO I told you I DON"T KNOW THAT DUDE!!..Jesus would you read?!!...Strap on your guns I'm going to blow you away!!

Ok man, bring your green rats, red rats. or whatever other kinds of rats you have. I don't need no gun. I am here for the rat show.

Ok man, bring your green rats, red rats. or whatever other kinds of rats you have. I don't need no gun. I am here for the rat show.

Fine Joe I'll show you what I've got..It's 4 hr charts..30 trades might take a couple of weeks..I'll post them all here as they come...win lose or draw...you do the same..(Handshake)...lets get it on..no order need as they may drag on,,past others...the detailed report of the broker will be the final tally.....good luck may the best trader win

Fine Joe I'll show you what I've got..It's 4 hr charts..30 trades might take a couple of weeks..I'll post them all here as they come...win lose or draw...you do the same..(Handshake)...lets get it on..no order need as they may drag on,,past others...the detailed report of the broker will be the final tally.....good luck may the best trader win

No, you go do that in the forum competition. That way the result will be there for all to see.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...2w-forex-contest-week-6-a-19.html#post1598394

It's pretty entertaining, tits and a fight all in one thread. Subscribed.