Hedge Fund Trader X

trade.ubaidk

Hello Guys,

I came across this system called Hedge Fund Trader X, which is basically a system created by a hedge fund manager. I checked it out and due to it being free I decided to give it a go. It consists of 3 videos, the first one introducing the system and the other 2 coming soon. There are lots of traders there already, and looking at the comments it seems quite good. Anyway, I wanted to share this with you guys and get your opinion, thanks! Heres the link: http://tinyurl.com/hedgetx

Happy Trading(y)

It consists of 3 videos, the first one introducing the system and the other 2 coming soon. http://tinyurl.com/hedgetx

one of the endorsements says he's been trading it for his mothers portfolio since 2008..so 5 years on, and there's still only 1 video?
Somethings not right, and i'd put my money on the endorsements being complete fabrications

But good luck to you, I think you may need it

one of the endorsements says he's been trading it for his mothers portfolio since 2008..so 5 years on, and there's still only 1 video?
Somethings not right, and i'd put my money on the endorsements being complete fabrications

But good luck to you, I think you may need it

Thanks for pointing that out Malaguti

What a bunch of retards

Attachments

• The Queen of England.jpg
    The Queen of England.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 447
400% in a matter of weeks!

Attachments

• 400 percent.jpg
    400 percent.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 370
Hello Guys,

I came across this system called Hedge Fund Trader X, which is basically a system created by a hedge fund manager. I checked it out and due to it being free I decided to give it a go. It consists of 3 videos, the first one introducing the system and the other 2 coming soon. There are lots of traders there already, and looking at the comments it seems quite good. Anyway, I wanted to share this with you guys and get your opinion, thanks! Heres the link: http://tinyurl.com/hedgetx

Happy Trading(y)

If you truly are dumb enough to believe any of this then you are going to be penniless in a very short time. Do you even for a minute believe this guy has the Queen as his personal client?

If you truly are dumb enough to believe any of this then you are going to be penniless in a very short time. Do you even for a minute believe this guy has the Queen as his personal client?

But it's all true. Her Maj rang me this morning and gave me a hot tip about Civil List Wealth Trader X. Apparently she makes millions, just by sitting around and waiting for the money to roll in.

there's just no end to the scams in this "industry"........it is no place for a gentleman

Confused

If this is a scam, surely trading standards would not allow them to publish such claims?

We've started reviewing similar 'information products' (courses, guides, software occasionally) on our blog and I have to say that some of the claims are rather lofty.

We're based in the UK but not sure what the law is in The States re marketing claims? Would be interested to know if anybody has any insight.

Trading is one of the hardest, yet most rewarding occupations out there, and even if you applied for a mundane job as a refuse collector(bin man), even after 2 months on the job, you still wouldn't have picked it up, yet these chaps reckon they can turn you into a proficient trader in that time,