Hedge fund tactics for Long Term Profitablity

just signed up for 2 months free membership ....will let everyone know whats inside the box

N

not much ..........will not be subscribing..........any trader with a little experience will soon see that anything taught here is trading 101 plus a few fancy thoughts around portfolio theory risk volatility blah blah ........

a little harse perhaps but just my opinion
N

Firstly CFDs also offer access to the dividends payable on shares with the advantage of paying them earlier (ex-div date rather than official payment date). CFDs also only need a small deposit in order to take a position rather than the full value of the shares which means you can leverage your pot of money to increase your exposure. I’m not sure about bonds. I know you can trade them, but I’m not sure if you receive the coupon. CFDs/Spreadbetting offer access to most asset classes which would allow you to either trade everything via them or as you suggest invest longer-term in the underlying and trade shorter-term momentum or hedge using CFDs. With commodities, CFDs and Spreadbetting are helpful for speculation as the last thing you want is to end up having to deliver or take delivery of oil, gold or wheat. Spreadbetting may also offer tax advantages over CFDs. Good luck to you

Firstly CFDs also offer access to the dividends payable on shares with the advantage of paying them earlier (ex-div date rather than official payment date). CFDs also only need a small deposit in order to take a position rather than the full value of the shares which means you can leverage your pot of money to increase your exposure. I’m not sure about bonds. I know you can trade them, but I’m not sure if you receive the coupon. CFDs/Spreadbetting offer access to most asset classes which would allow you to either trade everything via them or as you suggest invest longer-term in the underlying and trade shorter-term momentum or hedge using CFDs. With commodities, CFDs and Spreadbetting are helpful for speculation as the last thing you want is to end up having to deliver or take delivery of oil, gold or wheat. Spreadbetting may also offer tax advantages over CFDs. Good luck to you

thanks (y)