Have i found the holy grail

A very bold statement to say but give me a chance to prove it.
I have come up with a little system that is giving me spectacular results.
The system is so easy even i find it hard to believe how it gives you the pips on a plate most trading days just for the taking, it is so easy it does not even play with your emotions the reason for this is because of its accuracy.
First of all i do not expect people to believe me without live results.
I will try to post trades on here just before they occur, it will not be easy in a fast flowing market but i will try.

A little taster for yesterday 19th March
eur/usd 2 trades with 25 trailing stop 88 pips
gbp/usd 2 trades with 30 trailing stop 200pips
brent 3 trades with 50 trailing stop 466pips

Would you like to put me to the test? :smart:

So what is the holy grail? I am interested in what you have to say. But I am not payng for anything

The system is so easy even i find it hard to believe how it gives you the pips on a plate most trading days just for the taking, it is so easy it does not even play with your emotions the reason for this is because of its accuracy.
I will try to post trades on here just before they occur, it will not be easy in a fast flowing market but i will try.

Point A: You're demonstrating the first stage of a newbie trading where you lose emotional control when you seem to be doing well, you feel on a high? really extactic? you think wow this is easy? What happens next is you trade it for a few months... then reality hits! Then you feel depressed, angry, you say to yourself why did I let my emotions make me think like that...? You then either give up, or if you've got any strength left you think "Okay i've been humbled a bit, lets try and fix this!", you then make some changes, things seem to be working again, but you're still relatively new so your emotions go haywire again... (Goto: point A)

Last edited:
I'll take 3,000 copies at £ 39 each plus resell rights.

Sure no problem, I only bought one really and cloned the license into 10,000 copies.
3000 at a bulk discount of £30 per unit sound OK :cheesy:
I want 5% on re-sell rights though :)

I wonder if Howard Cojones will let me do a distribution deal for his credit death options strat...:devilish:

Deal.

I intend to set up a Holy Grail stall in Camden Town market and flog them from there.

I will also offer Holy Grails to fellow worshippers at Mass this morning.

Where is your call?

Why do you want anyone to believe you? If you have indeed found what you are looking for, then it's time to put your head down and make a dollar, no?

By all means post your trades for a month at least and see how you go...but I'd suggest posting them very shortly after they occur. Not much point posting before hand only to say afterwards 'hmmm, actually that one didn't confirm for me....'.

Deal.

I intend to set up a Holy Grail stall in Camden Town market and flog them from there.

I will also offer Holy Grails to fellow worshippers at Mass this morning.

Ok they are due to be shipped tomorrow via united package smashers, I would have made them available for download but each package comes with an introductory pamphlet full of vague waffle and there is also a limited edition plastic holy grail replica included as well,
punters love that sh1t :smart:

A very bold statement to say but give me a chance to prove it.I have come up with a little system that is giving me spectacular results.

Has to be live calls.

Why is everyone so skeptical?

I believe the OP is both a) serious b) sincere and c) correct :)

I pointed out in a thread some time ago why it is impossible to have a single system/rule/technique that is the Holy Grail as the two main market types, trending and consolidation, are traded (successfully) in opposite manner from each other.

While most people have pooed on you I think that it is quite possible that you have a very good system for one of the two main market types.
As my tag says I am always interested in the possibility to learn more (of value) so I encourage you to post your trades.
Please be honest though, and good luck with your trading.

Last edited:
Being serious, for me personally its not about the validity or otherwise of the claim.
Maybe its legit, maybe not.

For me though the "holy grail" is managing risk and understanding your own psychology.
Couple that with a personally suitable strategy and thats as close to a holy grail as it gets, for me anyway.

I pointed out in a thread some time ago why it is impossible to have a single system/rule/technique that is the Holy Grail as the two main market types, trending and consolidation, are trading (successfully) in opposite manner from each other.

While most people have pooed on you I think that it is quite possible that you have a very good system for one of the two main market types.
As my tag says I am always interested in the possibility to learn more (of value) so I encourage you to post your trades.
Please be honest though, and good luck with your trading.

Thanks for your encouragement(y)
Tomorrow i will trade brent starting anytime between 6am and 3pm as i treat this as a fun pastime:LOL:
It will be impossible for me to be dishonest reason being before i hit my trade button i will post on here to give the trade entry in advance and if there was any funny business the clock would catch me out.

To the sceptics no one has asked you lot to believe facts which can not be proven:cool:

Well, a lot of posters have jumped on you Sunset.
I hope that you have found a winning system. The results that you show in the first post are obviously not scalp trades so you should be able to take up the challenge and post your trades in real time.
I look forward to seeing your system in action

I hope you do well. Your posting style ("pips on a plate" and so on) probably makes people a bit sceptical.

Still, you can always prove yourself with live calls. (y)

Thanks for your encouragement(y)
Tomorrow i will trade brent starting anytime between 6am and 3pm as i treat this as a fun pastime:LOL:
It will be impossible for me to be dishonest reason being before i hit my trade button i will post on here to give the trade entry in advance and if there was any funny business the clock would catch me out.

To the sceptics no one has asked you lot to believe facts which can not be proven:cool:

Only a numpty believes in the holy grail being possible. There is only one holy grail and it's called arbitrage.