have a laff on me !!

give me 12 grand and ill stop (honest)
if you had a brain cell it would die of loneliness

Last edited:
you say this a copy of the e mail-its the exact language that you use.
its just you making stuff up mate.
[/IMG]

it does seem odd youre right IP

using a credit card to make deposits as well.. hmmm

the workings of a lonely brain cell :LOL:

hi paul2u
this is not the first company that does this and you're not the first victim.
those kind of scam companies pop up and change their names every 6 to 12 months
they're very easy to spot since no regulated company is allowed to trade for you
without a Brokers license . the company that I work for skill-invest offers free consultations to get your money back from scam brokers . I can tell you the basic steps to get your money back
if you need more information you can always contact the company they will provide you with information and assistance for free.

you can get back your entire deposit by credit card
call the credit card company that you use to deposit money and Report the company as a scam company and do a chargeback since you didn't sign any contract for the bonus and they refused to
to release your money you are entitled for the chargeback of the entire amount of the deposit

and if you want to get back there ditional 7000 that supposedly earnings from your account .
I suggest that you sent to the Forum the trade history of opening and closing trades I do suspect that have they have a win button that allows you to win trades automatically from what we saw in the platform it's probably a scam company that uses a platform that allows you to win and lose according to the company's wishes if that is the case do not open any trades

see above

This is pretty much what I was driving at....it could be as simple as requesting a chargeback which means you end up with your money back and your credit card provider does battle with universe.

one more thing a chargeback with Forex companies that are extended to over one year beyond the regular charge back time. a chargeback doesn't take more than 30 days

and if you want to get back there ditional 7000 that supposedly earnings from your account .
I suggest that you sent to the Forum the trade history of opening and closing trades I do suspect that have they have a win button that allows you to win trades automatically from what we saw in the platform it's probably a scam company that uses a platform that allows you to win and lose according to the company's wishes if that is the case do not open any trades

cheers daran for that sound info tomorrow is monday so i will be on it first thing i only have part of the trade history as the site was down for a day while they up graded to another trade platform one that looks more complicated , when this happened it only logged the new trades and not any old ones from the previous platform , however the ones i cant see are very few as it was just after i joined i have screen shots of the rest, i was alocated a broker at the start and it is he who does all the trades and to be honest it looked like he was dooing ok for me but then i know very little so who knows , i am inn catch 22 now as he wants more money and wont trade till he gets it , meaning the acount will just sit sitll untill the bonus time runs out where upon i will be shagged and get the bill for lost turn over on there part , a cunning plan but i have now found some emails from him that wil go a long way to putting a rope round his neck i hope , we will see what the action fraud police say on monday

Had a good chat with Paul this morning and he understands that there are now Two routes open to him which he is going to pursue starting Monday.

Good job he found us helpful chaps on T2W (y)

Had a good chat with Paul this morning and he understands that there are now Two routes open to him which he is going to pursue starting Monday.

Good job he found us helpful chaps on T2W (y)

thanx a lot for that you boosted my confidence a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Scam Broker Investigator • Universe Markets Review
scambroker.com/universe-markets/
25 Dec 2017 - Universe Markets Review. Universe Markets is an unlicensed Digital Options Broker that is owned by White Square Trading Limited. They are located at: 131-151 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 5BB, United Kingdom. Phone number is +44 203 332 2935, and their email address is ...
Scam Investing Brokers • Universe Markets Review
scaminvesting.com/universe-markets/
Rating: 3.8/10 - ‎1 review
1 Dec 2017 - Universe Markets is a digital options broker that is actually owned by Westward Ventures. They show an address of: 131-151 Great Titchfield Street, London W1W 5BB, United Kingdom. Contact email address is: [email protected], and phone number is Australia: +61 38 807 0902

Universe Markets | SCAM WARNINGS
https://thebestbinaryoptionsbrokers.net/tag/universe-markets
15 Jan 2018 - British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned against a whole range of subjects offering binary options trading. Regulatory warnings $10K Every Day, 1Billion Forex, 23Traders, 33Option/ Option Fortune, 360 Tradebay, 365 Binary Option, 72 Option, AAFX Trading, Alphabet Broker, Ashford ...

the power of google before parting with 12k

These Universe-Market people stiffed me too, mercifully for a lot lot less. I'm going to read through this file again and start trying to get the cash back with outside help. It's obvious nothing is coming from them voluntarily.
Just FYI I've been trading profitably for years (see joining date) and just thought it might be fun to put a little money into a robot-based thing which I've never done before to see if it worked and made money. Evidently not. I'll keep you posted in the hope I find a way to get redress against these scumballs that other victims can use.