have a laff on me !!

paul2u

21 1
If you are to go to the appropriate authorities that Universe Markets have behaved fraudulently, you need to at least establish such facts and that you have gathered sufficient evidence to present your case. In my view, you have not met the hurdle.

You need to first establish from the terms and agreement that you were provided with as part of your sign-up what exactly did you agree to. With typical sign-on process, you go through a number of steps and agreeing to certain terms and conditions. Your agreement can be as simple as ticking a box that you have read and are in agreement to the terms and conditions and your sign up is completed when you press the enter button. Did you go through those steps? Yes or No? If you did, were you given a set of terms and conditions (usually in pdf) for your records? If you have them, you need to refer to those conditions specified for withdrawals including the turnover conditions necessary for bonus deposits.

There are some information available on their website which in my view may not be sufficiently comprehensive.

Their withdrawal policy
9ciaiCR.gif

Their bonus policy
bwLNWYh.gif

The fact that a sum total of $7000 bonus deposit had gone into your account is prima facie evidence you have agreed to avail of it. According to their website, the turnover requirement is 30 times of each bonus dollar deposit. A $7000 bonus deposit would require a turnover of 30 X $7000 = $210,000. This would seem to be a very low threshold requirement and hence I am sceptical that my interpretation of their policy is accurate. Just trading 2.1 standard lots of EURUSD would get you there with a stop of 20 pips and target of 20 pips. The worst case is loosing 20 pips X 2.1 X $10 = $420 to get back your $10,000. As I told you before, you need to establish the facts as I am simply speculating.

The other thing that you mentioned that puzzles me is that you referenced to the fact that they were trading your account on your behalf but has since stopped. Did you provide them with a limited power of attorney? Without it they should not be able to legally trade your account.

if you go into a bank to take out or put inn some money then it would not be normal to find out two weeks later you have a mortguage , basicly i have opened an acount to trade then found out some four weeks later i have a bonus of £3,000 which i did not sign up for or agree to if i had then i would presume that there would be some kind of paper work stating all the rules and regs of the said bonus this is 2018 and a provider of anything has a duty of care to provide all the detaile of any said deals , as fr as i am aware if you have a platform manager he is the man that does all the trades not me this has been the case from day one

mpups

Experienced member
1,024 143
i have asked for my deposits back but they say i can get them back as i have a bonus i have to service, and being that they are not trading my acount anymore and i dont know how to work it and there is a time factor on the service of this bonus it looks like it will run out and they will then send me a whopping bill the only thing left it would now seem is the fraud squad i have the number now for them and will be contacting them on monday , as said before i never agreed to any bonus not only that if i had then i would of thought they would need a signiture and furnish me with the details of a said bonus

This sounds ridiculous, a genuine business in this industry would let you take your original deposits back whenever you wanted to. Forget the bonus, get back just what you have put in asap and move on.

paul2u

21 1
This sounds ridiculous, a genuine business in this industry would let you take your original deposits back whenever you wanted to. Forget the bonus, get back just what you have put in asap and move on.

i agree whole heartedly with you on this only problem is they are a scam out fit and scam loads of people , they operate in the uk with no licence and not registered , and it would seem above the law , but we will find out more on this next week when i contact the fraud squad this is the advice i have been given by my solicitor

itspossible

2,796 569
i do not believe that you have given the broker any money at all.
do you have any proof-statement etc.
sounds like a fantasy story m8

paul2u

21 1
i do not believe that you have given the broker any money at all.
do you have any proof-statement etc.
sounds like a fantasy story m8

why on earth would i want to prove anything to you ? dont have the time of day to be responding to statements like yours,

itspossible

2,796 569
hi Brumby this is a copy of the email i was sent when i told him i want to shut down the acount maybe i am not reading it right

Dear Paul,

I don't understand what is what you say but i have no problem to close your account and return your funds.
Remember that you have received and accepted a Bonus from us when you started your account and this means that you need to generate a Turn Over
until be able to close your account. since you don't want me managing your trades and specifically wrote that you want me to stop trading for you from today. its you that need to generate the turn over and when you done you can withdrawal all your funds including the profits and continue with your life and what ever you do.
you say this a copy of the e mail-its the exact language that you use.
its just you making stuff up mate.
fantasy-islandjpg.jpg

paul2u

21 1
fantasy-islandjpg.jpg

sorry m8t your on a different planet best not comment on things thats far out of your reach you must live in a glass box un aware of the out side world , i am not even going to begin trying to explain anything to you , some forums have got them and this one is no different its got you :clap::clap:

itspossible

2,796 569
give me 12 grand and ill stop (honest)
if you had a brain cell it would die of loneliness

Last edited:

mpups

Experienced member
1,024 143
[/IMG]

it does seem odd youre right IP

using a credit card to make deposits as well.. hmmm

the workings of a lonely brain cell :LOL:

danran

7 1
hi paul2u
this is not the first company that does this and you're not the first victim.
those kind of scam companies pop up and change their names every 6 to 12 months
they're very easy to spot since no regulated company is allowed to trade for you
without a Brokers license . the company that I work for skill-invest offers free consultations to get your money back from scam brokers . I can tell you the basic steps to get your money back
if you need more information you can always contact the company they will provide you with information and assistance for free.

you can get back your entire deposit by credit card
call the credit card company that you use to deposit money and Report the company as a scam company and do a chargeback since you didn't sign any contract for the bonus and they refused to
to release your money you are entitled for the chargeback of the entire amount of the deposit

danran

7 1
and if you want to get back there ditional 7000 that supposedly earnings from your account .
I suggest that you sent to the Forum the trade history of opening and closing trades I do suspect that have they have a win button that allows you to win trades automatically from what we saw in the platform it's probably a scam company that uses a platform that allows you to win and lose according to the company's wishes if that is the case do not open any trades

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,269 3,005
see above

This is pretty much what I was driving at....it could be as simple as requesting a chargeback which means you end up with your money back and your credit card provider does battle with universe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock