Has Sharescope been improved since 2010?

cassiopeia

I was thinking of renewing my subscription, at least for a month to update the prices. I gave up in 2010 because some of the OEIC data wasn't delivered on time.

Has Sharescope been updated yet to test actual trading strategies? It would be useful if the package could output accumulated profits/losses from otherwise simple trading strategies, particularly predetermined moving stops and Donchian channels. It's limited just showing these indicators on a chart of the share price, and as far as I can see Donchian channels aren't even included in the basic gold package.

They seem to have introduced sharescripts for the more expensive packages, but as far as I can tell these are just more indicators, not a test of a trading strategy.

I was thinking of renewing my subscription, at least for a month to update the prices. I gave up in 2010 because some of the OEIC data wasn't delivered on time.

Has Sharescope been updated yet to test actual trading strategies? It would be useful if the package could output accumulated profits/losses from otherwise simple trading strategies, particularly predetermined moving stops and Donchian channels. It's limited just showing these indicators on a chart of the share price, and as far as I can see Donchian channels aren't even included in the basic gold package.

They seem to have introduced sharescripts for the more expensive packages, but as far as I can tell these are just more indicators, not a test of a trading strategy.

They have good point and figure though..