Has anyone tried TwentyTen FX(prop trading house) ?

blackpele

It is a new prop forex trading house. However it is only online and they ask a £5000 start up fee.
Has anyone tried it?

Looks an out and out scam, no address, or regulation details.. they purport to be money managers?

Stay well clear.

I agree, and that is only part of the story.
Most signal providers can advertise outstanding gains. The only problem is if you look around, you really don't know anyone, personally, that has made consistent gains following someone else's signals.
Signal providers and automated trading programs appeal to people's impulse because of the desire to make the big bucks without doing the proper preliminary work that is needed to develop a sound trading system.
For the most part, if these signals providers were really as effective as advertised, there wold be no need to provide the signals, because they would be trading those signals on their own. There would be no need to charge for them, because they would be making their mint off their own trading.
Here's a little lesson I learned about three years ago. I was offering my signals free of charge to all queries for one month. After the one month, they were plenty satisfied in knowing I was the real deal. Finally, I decided to offer my services os a paid subscibership. At the time, I had about 500 people on my list, and many wanted to pay for my signals. I was offering a free weekly update, which contained reviews fot that upcoming week. I told people to just kick back, follow the reviews, and even demo trade them. When it came time to go Broadway with the signals, a curious thing happened. Subscribers were not getting nowhere near the results I was getting. This is because the timing, the mental set, and the interpretation of the signals had a lot to do with the failures associated with it.
Excellent signals providers are extremely hard to find. Even if you do find someone that is good, the odds are still against you that you will find success in trading their signals, because of the reasons and personal experience I outlined.
One more point. I've been trading for 5 years. During this time, I've seen many signal providers come and go. The reason is that many of these providers experience a rush of a series of good trades they make, and that is all they document. People get caught up in the aura of that excitement, subscribe, and then something happens on the way to Pip Heaven. There is no real track record.
There is a free service on the internet that is simply one of the best, and that is Action Forex. They give forecasts. Forecasts are interpretive, and you still need a methodology to trade by in order to properly implement those forecasts into your plan. Another one is Daily FX. There are paid services that are excellent which are Elliot Wave and Max McKegg. Max has an introductory offer that lasts a month. EW, every once in awhile, has a free week they offer. Those 4 have proven themselves over the long run, and still produce results. Action Forex also has a wherewithal to easily backtest their reuslts, and then you can demo trade as long as you'd like their updated forecasts.
Another paid service that is excellent is Forex TRM. Theirs is a software program based on Hurst's cyclical decompositions.

Looks an out and out scam, no address, or regulation details.. they purport to be money managers?

Stay well clear.

Looks like a great way to get 5k out of you.

Not a stake, just money gone.

-The laziest man at LazyManForex-

we are by no means a SCAM and for all you sceptics out there try us. We give you 2 weeks 100% free, no credit cards, no nothing, just install our software and follow us live. All can be found at our website.

If its for you great, we can discuss things further, if its not then fair enough but its cost you nothing.
Our results are genuine, currently we have made over 1400 pips in august from our signals and this is normal for us.

If we were scammers we wouldnt give you a free insight first would we as we would be caught out?

with regards to 4xpipcounter's comments. We do trade our own signals and make a "mint" of them. We arent just a buy here, stop here, take profit here service. Our signals come with our uniques charts which compliment our strategy as well as a lot of coaching before the trade, during and after.
Why do we do it?
It is no extra work for our experts who run the signals as they basically type out what they are thinking and send through our unique software.
I do agree with 4xpipcounter though, you need to be able to trade the signals, results may differ slightly, but thats where we help you by coaching you through the signals.

AS STATED BEFORE, WE ARE NOT JUST A SIGNAL PROVIDER. WE ARE MUCH MORE, BUT I WILL LEAVE THE DECISION OF WHETHER WE ARE GOOD OR BAD TO ALL YOU AFTER YOU HAVE TESTED THE SERVICE, TOTAL COST FOR THAT £0.00.

WHY PUT A SERVICE DOWN YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT. I AGREE THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS OUT THERE BUT WE ARE NOT 1. WE ARE HELPING TRADERS SUCCEED SO WHY SHOULD WE BE CRITICISED FOR THIS? THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING, COME SEE FOR YOURSELF AND MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP RATHER THAN RELYING ON COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVENT EVEN TESTED OUR SERVICE!

we are by no means a SCAM and for all you sceptics out there try us. We give you 2 weeks 100% free, no credit cards, no nothing, just install our software and follow us live. All can be found at our website.

If its for you great, we can discuss things further, if its not then fair enough but its cost you nothing.
Our results are genuine, currently we have made over 1400 pips in august from our signals and this is normal for us.

If we were scammers we wouldnt give you a free insight first would we as we would be caught out?

with regards to 4xpipcounter's comments. We do trade our own signals and make a "mint" of them. We arent just a buy here, stop here, take profit here service. Our signals come with our uniques charts which compliment our strategy as well as a lot of coaching before the trade, during and after.
Why do we do it?
It is no extra work for our experts who run the signals as they basically type out what they are thinking and send through our unique software.
I do agree with 4xpipcounter though, you need to be able to trade the signals, results may differ slightly, but thats where we help you by coaching you through the signals.

AS STATED BEFORE, WE ARE NOT JUST A SIGNAL PROVIDER. WE ARE MUCH MORE, BUT I WILL LEAVE THE DECISION OF WHETHER WE ARE GOOD OR BAD TO ALL YOU AFTER YOU HAVE TESTED THE SERVICE, TOTAL COST FOR THAT £0.00.

WHY PUT A SERVICE DOWN YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT. I AGREE THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS OUT THERE BUT WE ARE NOT 1. WE ARE HELPING TRADERS SUCCEED SO WHY SHOULD WE BE CRITICISED FOR THIS? THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING, COME SEE FOR YOURSELF AND MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP RATHER THAN RELYING ON COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVENT EVEN TESTED OUR SERVICE!

Who regulates you?

And what is your trading business address?

This is where 4xpipcounter is also correct. You have no reason for anyone to believe you. You get on with a 1st post with a mega-advertising event for your deal. Saying "hello", look around, warm up, develop a repetoire helps. If I was looking for a signal provider, you already scared me down the road.
Coaching before a trade? Let your methodology tell you it's it, then jump in. By the time you are done coaching, the trade may have left without you.
1,400 pips? Don't worry about clients. Just trade yourself. At 7.14% margining, the account has already doubled.
Comments seem hard, but there are signs here that are not good. Let's see if you are around 5 years from now and trading profitably.

Why do we do it?

Here's a little lesson I learned about three years ago. I was offering my signals free of charge to all queries for one month. After the one month, they were plenty satisfied in knowing I was the real deal. Finally, I decided to offer my services os a paid subscibership. At the time, I had about 500 people on my list, and many wanted to pay for my signals. I was offering a free weekly update, which contained reviews fot that upcoming week. I told people to just kick back, follow the reviews, and even demo trade them. When it came time to go Broadway with the signals, a curious thing happened. Subscribers were not getting nowhere near the results I was getting. This is because the timing, the mental set, and the interpretation of the signals had a lot to do with the failures associated with it.

yep been there done that .....Join the club ;)

No one is you as a trader......Everyones Trading is personal and unique to themselves like DNA........thats the holy Grail...

N

I'm still interested in making money by piggybacking other decent traders performances and and am hopeful that the evolution of new sites like Etoro and Zulutrade will make this possible for me one day......

early days yet though .but promising ...very promising (y)

N

Terry and Patrick are still on the run from the Ifrit after watching it snuff out a past squadmate. Terry meets Arlene back in Bon Temps and tells her all about Iraq, his curse, and that he has to leave for her family’s safety. Of course we’re left with no idea where he’s heading or what he’ll do once he gets there, but this storyline has always been promising, so the fact that it’s finally culminating is enough to make me giddy.

On a complete side note, the visual effects used for the Ifrit were pretty impressive. For a show that has Watch The Expendables 2 Online had some of the corniest images I’ve seen on TV, I was shocked by how well it was done. Watch The Expendables 2 Online Apparently a nice little nudge to the budget can do wonders .

Sam and Luna, freshly made up, are both gunned down by a group of masked men who take it upon themselves to kill any supernatural creatures they can find. Emma fortunately escapes, but she ends up in the paws of Martha, who promises to keep her safe for Luna. Watch The Expendables 2 Online Martha is as shady (and chilling) as they come, but God is she a fantastic character! Sam vows to find out who is killing the "supes,” and teams up with Andy to hunt down the killers. Add one more awesome and unexpected duo to this ’s roster.

If he is little added than a inferior Commissioner Gordon, why not accord his curve to Gary Oldman, abnormally if the closing was one of the standout performers of the antecedent two films? The administrator accept to accept a actual acceptable acumen for creating a role that doesn’t axis from the banana books.Watch The Dark Knight Rises Online Secondly, and you’ll accept heard this one before, the blur is blue-blooded Watch The Dark Knight Rises Online .

because the film shifts from its secretive early promoting section to the full-on blitz to create positive everybody is aware of it is the next must-see movie of the summer Watch The Possession Online (if you are reading this, odds are you knew that already anyway). currently with reports from the set last summer hitting the online, there is a lot of to feature to the pile: at Movies.com, they have four banners for the movie that take pictures we’ve already seen them into the film and translate them into extremely stirring posters. look at 2 of them below and click on.

Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)

Your requested host "www.twentytenfx.com" could not be resolved by DNS.

Domain now available according to whois.com

'nuff said