Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Okay, 3rd time trying to post this. My Ocicat 'Horatio' keeps turning off the computer:)

Well, what can I possibly add to people who have an opinion other than mine?

It is a democratic society and you can believe as you wish. However, from your comments I doubt you have actually tried the system Jeff. Would that be correct?

Are you in fact basing your opinion on others views?

No, I am NOT Nick Kruger and I believe that I have posted on this forum somewhere in the past, no not even on FaceBook so I of course must be a con artist:) (Not your comment but been seen here in the past)

A) I think it pretty sad that people have to post all about themselves on a webpage really. re Facebook

B) Think Twitter is basically for Twits.

I posted here to offer my opinion and that is what I have given you with a view to helping people understand the system is genuine.

I am an ex financial and mortgage adviser and under the name of cherkhan (was too honest for that job), have made many posts on other forums both technical and financial. (I am ex BT, electrical technician, electrical contractor, electrical/electronic wireman etc etc).

Have tried many systems over the years and found most to be Hogwash and that is not something out of Harry Potter:)

Have used certain parts of Vince Stanziones systems but too long term for me.

Came across Markets Mastered by trawling financial forums, namely this one as well. Saw the agro pointed towards Nick Kruger and followed it up with a little searching.

See absolutely NOTHING relating to any 80% success rate anywhere, not in his system manuals or website.

I speak with experience of his systems and that is what I offered on this forum, an honest review with practical experience:)

Basically, it is take it or leave it. Either way gives me no cause for concern as my bank balance increases:), Been trading it around 3 months so can offer an honest opinion but I HAVE used it. |Other forums also have positive feedback.

On these forums it is like someone (not necessarily you Jeff) who pulls apart say a car for being rubbish yet have never actually owned or driven one....and I should know I bought a damned Jeep:)... and I wouldn't again:)...the drivers wiper fell off 6 times already and everytime it is pouring with rain!

So as I have said, own the system, tried the system, use the system and love the system...period!

I guess Nick Kruger prefers to not work for other people, much the same as myself. I cannot see any problem with that. Why should he post details of trades on a forum?

I doubt £88 will break anyone on this a site so show a little foresight and actually try the system BEFORE tearing it apart.....then at least people will be able to give a detailed and honest opinion.

'nuff said, I am off....and that STILL does not make me Nick Kruger. If you have any doubts, ask the mods for my details. I give full permission to allow them to advise you who I am and am not.

I have singled out the 7 most pertinant questions from the above text.

1 )Are you in fact basing your opinion on others views?

2) I posted here to offer my opinion and that is what I have given you with a view to helping people understand the system is genuine.

3) See absolutely NOTHING relating to any 80% success rate anywhere, not in his system manuals or website.

4) Other forums also have positive feedback.

5) So as I have said, own the system, tried the system, use the system and love the system...period!

6) I guess Nick Kruger prefers to not work for other people, much the same as myself. I cannot see any problem with that. Why should he post details of trades on a forum?

7) I doubt £88 will break anyone on this a site so show a little foresight and actually try the system BEFORE tearing it apart.....then at least people will be able to give a detailed and honest opinion.[/QUOTE]

In answer to these points

1) This is my own view and I have purchased the so called "Trend FX" product.

2) I am posting my opinion about the system based on 4 months of testing it.

3) He claims on many of his daily mails to "members" (members of what I have no idea!) that his system has a hit rate and accuracy of 70% (This is always accompanied by a punt of his "latest updated version of yet another group of setups!"

4) Other forums also have a high percentage of extremely negative feedback.

5) I own the system, have tried the system and I think it is garbage! You are
going to be using a pretty unreliable set of ideas thrown together claiming you
can make money from following a trend with these strats. If you want a free and more comprehensive version of how to "swing trade" go to this site.
www.swing-trade-stocks.com

6) Who say's that he does not work for anyone else? Why on earth would he not put results up on a forum? It would stop his line of "products" being (as of now) rightly thrown into question.

7) Mentioned above, I have the system and I am wide eyed as to how anyone would find it profitable (let alone make a living from it! as he claims is the goal of his "teaching") There are contradictions in his approach and usage of the ideas presented on a daily basis. Example trades of the previous evenings session (that according to his strict rules would have been taken) were not taken. Subsequent emails asking as to why there are these inconsistencies are sometimes responded to by the usual "I am away at my weekend cottage at the moment and my charts are only on my computer system at home." If he does give a response inbetween his clay pigeon shooting and pi**ing it up at the pub it is perfectly vague and one gets frustrated with his equivocating. In essence all of his daily trade details are in hindsight. It would be so easy for him to blanket mail everyone when putting a trade on then one would be able to satisfy themselves as to his claim of hit rates. This of course would be unlikely as he would be too busy doing up yet another couple of "rundown properties"

I would steer clear of his systems as much of which glitters with this one is in all probability going to cost you dear. Not to mention your time and energy.

All quotes above are from the communications I have had from Nick.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm brand new, and would actually not post anything on this forum if it wasn't that I stumbled upon this thread.

I find it fascinating, since I actually make good profit with it, it seems I must be doing something wrong...?

How did I go about it?
First, I read the manual about 4-5 times.
Then I learned the candlesticks by heart. (I haven't traded before, so it took some study.)

Thirdly, I did 180 paper trades.
Why 180 I hear you say? Well, the first 60 just about broke even. Looking back at my charts today I can see that I was very wrong on more than one occassion.
But the last 60 was really nice.
Then again, it could be that I'm just thick, but I think that trading is a profession and should be taken seriously. Tricky and profitable jobs can't be learned in 3 weeks...
I didn't want to start before I got the same trades as Nick did. I do get the same trades nowadays... mostly. Divergence is a little bit of a personal thing. As well as the candles.

So, in december 2012 I decided to write all my results in a blog (as well as my excel-files) and doing that perhaps getting the self discipline needed.
(And also reading "Trading in the Zone" three times have helped a lot.)

So, do I have any proof of this? No, none other than my blog.
(No, I'm not gonna share my excel-files with you.)

The system has been trialled (by me) for 6 months over at FTS (if you don't know it, google).
And we have a chat room, where most trades have been in the company of a couple of full time traders as well as a happy amateurs. (Me being one of the happy amateurs.)

I win about 77-78% of my Evening trades.
Bank roll increase is close to 50% every month. (Yes, had someone told me this, I would too think that they were lying. It's amazing to see it work. Sometimes I have to pinch myself...)

So, now, go ahead, slander my english (I'm swedish, so that should be easy) and tear my post apart.
But you can never ever try to get me to think that it doesn't work. 6 months is long term enough for me to see that it works. I don't need to convince anyone about this. If you don't get it to work for you, that is probably true as well.

But I think it fails when you don't put down the ground work. ANYTHING will fail if not done properly. It's more of a psychological thing than a trading thing.
(Noone should trade with real money before they have done three months successful papertrading. Doing that is just plain stupid. Sorry if I offend anyone, but it is.)

So, that's it. Questions can be written on my blog. Check out FTS for the review if you want to know what it is all about from someone who has tried it.

Cabbage: you said: "I would steer clear of his systems as much of which glitters with this one is in all probability going to cost you dear. Not to mention your time and energy."
If you do it properly, it shouldn't cost you anything but time and energy. As I said - don't go for real money unless you've paper traded successfully for 3 months.

Well, have a nice day and may all your trading be successful.

Cheers,

Tomas

Tomas - post some live trades then. Btw december 2012 is yet to happen.

Thanks.

Wow, you found a typo... Well done.

In the chat room I post live trades quite often.
No, I don't want to post anything here. Actually, it takes quite some time for me to record them and post them on the blog... Don't need another time spender.

But you are welcome to the chat room any time, man.

Thomas I am pleased that you have met with favourable results with his systems. I take it that you are using the TWADJ system for the S&P evening session?
I would be very interested to hear what your findings would be if you attempted to utilise his other 2 systems the Trend FX looking for hidden divergences through out the day (on any intruments!) and the newly launched Anytime system. Looking for regular divergences again on any intrument.
If I am guessing correctly that you are using the evening system only you may be in for a bit of a suprise when expanding your repetoir.

I would agree that the TWADJ has its merits for the S&P during the 5-9pm slot but I would only limit myself to taking the hidden divergence trades.
I afraid that my findings were rather conclusive and exhaustive, however good for you if you find that his approach works for you.
Regards

Hi Cabby.

Yes, TWADJ is only for the evening session. And, as you say, Hidden Div is a lot safer than regular, so unless it's a really strong candle pattern for the Regular Div I leave it alone.

I have just started live-trading with Trend FX, after the usual 60 paper trades.
It is going quite well. I'm mostly in Oil and Gold, and the S/L is a bit higher, but still, the R/R is well.

For various reasons I cannot go in to, since I don't want to give too much away, I have not achieved my almost 80% wins, but is just above 70%.
But often the R/R is 2R or 3R rather than 1R, so it really doesn't matter much. I'm still very much in the green with this one as well.

I do not own, nor do I feel the need to own, his Anytime System. But from what I've heard, it is a bit more complex than the others.
But TWADJ and TrendFX gives me more trades than I can handle anyway...

Cheers,

Tomas

Hi Cabby.

Yes, TWADJ is only for the evening session. And, as you say, Hidden Div is a lot safer than regular, so unless it's a really strong candle pattern for the Regular Div I leave it alone.

I have just started live-trading with Trend FX, after the usual 60 paper trades.
It is going quite well. I'm mostly in Oil and Gold, and the S/L is a bit higher, but still, the R/R is well.

For various reasons I cannot go in to, since I don't want to give too much away, I have not achieved my almost 80% wins, but is just above 70%.
But often the R/R is 2R or 3R rather than 1R, so it really doesn't matter much. I'm still very much in the green with this one as well.

I do not own, nor do I feel the need to own, his Anytime System. But from what I've heard, it is a bit more complex than the others.
But TWADJ and TrendFX gives me more trades than I can handle anyway...

Cheers,

Tomas

Tomas, firstly my apologies for misspelling your name in my last post!
I found that after adding an ADX to the main Trend FX strategy results were greatly improved. I did not look for trade setups on any timeframes less that 30mins. The second pullback after an obvious change of trend often gave the required divergence and confirming candlestick pattern/s. However I would not take the trade if the ADX was not still comfortably above 30 when the entry point was met, I also noticed that the majority of the sucessful setups happened when both the oscillators displayed a strong divergence pattern. I found little use for the moving averages, as the leading indicators that this approach is built on carry the most weight. I found that some great trade setups had to be left on the basis that they, shall we say, were not inbetween the averages. Many subsequent candle patterns that seemed to cry out for consideration would be left, only to find that these were the main thrust of the day! MA's are very much open to debate and manipulation so to have them carved in stone is a shame.
Come to think of it the last strat if I remember correctly encourages the altering of MA's anyhow.
Would be nice to hear how you progress with it.
Oh and you may be right about the Anytime system, it does have some interesting ideas on changes of trend and is useful to enhance your understanding of trend changes however as a trading method I am yet to put the approaches through their paces.
Best regards
Chris

Hi,
no worries about the spelling. Most people with english as a native language do that. Some just call me Tom, and that is fine too. (Never seen Thom, though.)

I'm not sure what you mean by an ADX.
(As I said, I'm a noob when it comes to all aspects but just TWADJ, and soon TrendFX. Since they have provided me with what I need I just read up on a few things every now and then.)
But yes, I don't either take the trade unless it is a really strong pattern or the Stoch is above/below 60/40.

All the best.
Tomas

Rubbish! In my experience, Nick is the real trader himself and it's work for me. It's work for some people and some are not. Unfortuntely, you are one of them! Am afraid!
That is really funny as Nick himself answers listed questions in exactly the same manner as you did on page 4 of this thread, and above!
Surely that is too much of a coincidence!
:eek:

That is really funny as Nick himself answers listed questions in exactly the same manner as you did on page 4 of this thread, and above!
Surely that is too much of a coincidence!
:eek:

People who falsify stuff usually does it at their normal language and at their normal skill level.
Moonfish's english is way to poor for him to be Nick.

People who falsify stuff usually does it at their normal language and at their normal skill level.

You may wish to re read the thread as I feel you have very much missed my point.
Regards

My english? That's your assumption! Am afraid so!

In fact, I have now 15 per pip and made a big profit every month. Finally, I paid off my patience at the end and already left my job. Now, I enjoy my freedom!

You guys, please continue with your headless chicken and you haven't got a clue how it all work it out. All I am saying that Market Mastered is working...and if you disagree me then I felt sorry for wasting your time. I don't know why some of you think it is not working but I can't believe you are missing the great opportunity. It's there!

Take care and be lucky....:)

Moonfish

My english? That's your assumption! Am afraid so!

In fact, I have now 15 per pip and made a big profit every month. Finally, I paid off my patience at the end and already left my job. Now, I enjoy my freedom!

You guys, please continue with your headless chicken and you haven't got a clue how it all work it out. All I am saying that Market Mastered is working...and if you disagree me then I felt sorry for wasting your time. I don't know why some of you think it is not working but I can't believe you are missing the great opportunity. It's there!

Take care and be lucky....:)

Moonfish

I agree with you. It's a great system.

I just said you weren't Nick, since your languages differ. (Not by much, but enough for me to notice.)

Cheers!

Seems like a scam, again people selling their 'Knowledge' or 'Secret' or 'Technique'

The markets can be more closely related to a living breathing thing that can change sporadically at random and can never be predicted

I haven't tried Market Mastered yet, but if you Moonfish say that it's that great opportunity, may be i'll take a look at it.

Seems like a scam, again people selling their 'Knowledge' or 'Secret' or 'Technique'

The markets can be more closely related to a living breathing thing that can change sporadically at random and can never be predicted

Maybe you have not try it yourself. Have you?

How do you really know if it is not working? In fact, I have been using this system for two years. About 6 months, I was sort of struggle myself but soon after that, then I am getting know S&P 500 personality very well.

I would tell you the truth if this system not working then I will tell everyone here but this system can't please everyone as it is down to every individual. For this system is working for me. That's all I am saying!

Up to you!

M

Last edited:
I haven't tried Market Mastered yet, but if you Moonfish say that it's that great opportunity, may be i'll take a look at it.

Why not? But...Just be prepare when you buy this system, then please take your time and practice yourself. It can't be happen to make big profits overnight.

I think I find it so amazing that some people think it is not working and I don't blame them because sometimes it may not fit to their personality or may jump to wrong conclusion that they thinking it could be scam. I would say that I do think this system is definitely hidden gem in my own experience.

Nick from Market Mastered have say that 20% down to the system but 80% would goes to your psychology. That's why you need to understand how it all work. It's not all about the whole system to make profits easily as that was why I focused on this too much within the first 4 to 5 months, then I realised to use my own psychology afterwards. Just like building practice to master!

All you do to take practice, patience and learn from it for about 3 to 6 months but depends on you, maybe early or later. If you can do that then great. I really don't know about you and the best way for you to find out yourself.

Start with demo on GKFX spreadbetting, and then start with 10 pence and then raise up when you feel confident. That's how much down to you!

Good Luck....

M

Last edited:
I have bought all of his systems and they are a con they are just divergence and candle patterns. There are so many possible trades every evening and guess what Nick manages to hit the perfect ones every single time. You get the daily email and he points out the trades he takes which always turn out to be winners. If you question him about other trades during the evening he fobs you off with some excuse and 9/10 the excuse he give he has used previously as an example of a trade. The guy is not to be trusted and he does not respond quickly to emails he can sometimes take weeks. AVOID at all cost. He website states:

Do You Offer A Money Back Guarantee?

Yes I do, it is a 60 day unconditional guarantee, so if you are not happy for any reason, I will return your money straight away.

I have been trying to get a refund as I have been paper trading the system for nearly 2 months now and the results are shocking I currently stand at 4 wins in 27 I email charts and ask for guidance but when he figures out that you know his system is a scam he just ignores you and hopes you go away. I cannot stress how poor a system this is!