Has anyone dealt with these Clowns??

Muzza65

I'm new to this Forex trading and i have been approached by a firm offering good returns.

www.noeruscapital.com

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them, would they be one to stay away from?

I'm new to this Forex trading and i have been approached by a firm offering good returns.

www.noeruscapital.com

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them, would they be one to stay away from?

They are unregulated - They are based in Cyprus - The results don't even pretend to be audited.This is a rip off in my view.

Noerus Capital

Hi I am new to Trade2win.

I have an immediate question regarding Noerus Capital, Cyprus based Forex outfit.

I am invested with then and suddenly over the weekend they have gone off the grid - Web page and phone numbers do not work.

Would really appreciate any feedback from anyone who can advise.

thanks

Noreus

Hi Werzal
I too have been scammed by this company.
They have been banned from trading and have asked on another forum for more information. However I fear we have both lost out like maybe lots of others.
I too have tried all week to contact them via email and telephone but all dead.
If there are any other Noreus sibscribers who have been scammed or may have information that may benefit it will be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Bowater

Dear Bowater

there is another platform that many of the victims are now contributing - there are lots of contributors. The link is : http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/www-noeruscapital-com.39717/page-8#post-222828

You will need to register. Most of the victims are notifying Action Fraud and econsumer.gov. Those are both police connected. It is important for as many as possible to report to allow the police to understand. You will need details such as their bank beneficiary details amounts, dates ect. The address in Cyprus does not exist, all names used were aliases and most of the victims seem to be of the similar profile, intelligent, reasonably well of and already investing in offshore etc and were cold called originally.

guys

can I ask you why you dealt with this company ? .....what processes did they use to convince you they were legit ?

anything you can share with the members here is a lesson learned for the future for all of us

Thanks
N