Harry The Cat

It's a rare thing of beauty - a bank holiday in the UK where the trading screens look about the same as every other (recent) day.

Looking at gbpaud to halt its rise at 7824. If it doesn't and pushes through to close above (on the 15 min) I'll be buying with a 15 pip stop (inc. spread) and a target of 7858. Currently paying 4 pips for the priv of trading this pair and looking therefore looking at absolute best case for a reward/risk of 34/15. In reality if it starts pushing through the 24 level I'll probably go in on the open bar and then look back with remorse at that spike on the entry bar that eventually closed down.

stopped out.

And by a strange quirk of fate, so am I.

What this site needs, more than anything else right now, is posters posting posts - not moderators deleting posts, on a whim. Especially those that do not transgress any of the site guidelines. I'm no longer prepared to provide this site with my contributions and effort and then to watch in disbelief as those efforts are dismissed so casually and with no valid basis for doing so.

Charlie, you won. Well done.

Why do you expect valuable input when you post stuff like

"Thanks for your valuable input.

Haven't you got a forexmospherian post to go and 'like' somewhere? Give him something to do to come back and 'like' you right back, post after post after post..."

why would you expect your efforts to be appreciated after you bought at the very top at 12:06 with a 13pips stop?