Haromic Elliot Wave

DannyTaylor

Harmonic Elliot Wave patterns in the DXY- EUR/USD-GBP/USD - AUD/USD.

Any one else count with HEW?

Cheers
Danny

Attachments

• AUDUSDWeekly.png
    AUDUSDWeekly.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 155
  • AUDUSDDaily.png
    AUDUSDDaily.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 204
  • EURUSDDaily.png
    EURUSDDaily.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 191
  • GBPUSDWeekly.png
    GBPUSDWeekly.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 175
  • GBPUSDDaily.png
    GBPUSDDaily.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 192
  • DOLLAR_INDXMonthly.png
    DOLLAR_INDXMonthly.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 196
  • DOLLAR_INDXWeekly.png
    DOLLAR_INDXWeekly.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 155
  • DOLLAR_INDXDaily.png
    DOLLAR_INDXDaily.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 171
Harmonic Elliot Wave patterns in the DXY- EUR/USD-GBP/USD - AUD/USD.

Any one else count with HEW?

Cheers
Danny

Jengira does and she's quite good at it. :)

But she takes a heck of a lot of static and taunting from the other girls who are all Conventional Technical Analysis traders at Goldman Sachs. They all fish at the same lake on Sundays. But Jenjira always catches loads of fish while the others catch nothing. She always finds herself fishing on the opposite side of the lake as the girls. This went on for weeks until finally the girls cornered her and demanded to know how she is so lucky/successful at catching fish?

She replied, "when I wake up in the morning I see which way my Elliottwave boyfriend Fibo's wave is pointing - left or right, I go to that side of the lake to fish. Always works.

Aha scoffed one of the smart Alec girls - what if Fibo's Wave is pointing straight up?

Jenjira replied, "that's a 3rd wave - I stay Home"

Jenjira

Jengira does and she's quite good at it. :)

But she takes a heck of a lot of static and taunting from the other girls who are all Conventional Technical Analysis traders at Goldman Sachs. They all fish at the same lake on Sundays. But Jenjira always catches loads of fish while the others catch nothing. She always finds herself fishing on the opposite side of the lake as the girls. This went on for weeks until finally the girls cornered her and demanded to know how she is so lucky/successful at catching fish?

She replied, "when I wake up in the morning I see which way my Elliottwave boyfriend Fibo's wave is pointing - left or right, I go to that side of the lake to fish. Always works.

Aha scoffed one of the smart Alec girls - what if Fibo's Wave is pointing straight up?

Jenjira replied, "that's a 3rd wave - I stay Home"

Jenjira

View attachment 272169
Couldn’t of put it better my self