Happy Xmas to Everyone

ChartMan

Legendary member
A merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year to all our members. Please take a look and have a laugh at the attached Xmas Card. It reminds me of what happens in the Chat Rooms when one of our " Gentler " members appears.... HO HO Ho!

Attachments

• xmas4.jpg
    xmas4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 487
That's about spot on Martin.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

Let's all make loads of money in the new year. whatever your favoured vehicle

Avoid the seasonal hangover by staying inebriated over Christmas

See you all in the new year!

Options (John)

Happy Christmas everyone and thank-you so much for making me so very welcome.

Let me raise a glass to T2W!

Cheers all!

:D

Yes, A Very Happy Xmas to Everyone and their neighbours! :)

Riz

Merry Xmas to all

Hi,
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all on here ( oops, not my new year yet LOL )
I'd like to thank those who have helped me setting up my trading system, especially to Riz, Face and Mooms over the past few months since I've joined. Have a good one, see you when you're all back to full time trading next year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hew Year everyone. Thanks to everyone who's contributed to Trade2Win these past 12 months.

Looking forward to 2002 when you can expect some even greater things here at T2W!

All the very best.

Paul aka Sharky.

Yo

Howdi from snowy Planfoy. A belated happy Christmas to everyone apart from "the french bint". Hope everyone had a good one. Bit of Nordic Skiing to be done tommorow. There is finally enuf snow for it. Anyway happy Fin de Vacances.

Joyeux Fetes et meilleurs voeux pour l'annee prochainne.
Bon soir my British chums.
Ricardo Patrese

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all...

...and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2002, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the Western Hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

So, hopefully no one offended! :eek:)

One has to be so very carefull these days, doesn't one?
But what about us yellow headed faces with no bodies.
Other people take our pictures and plaster them on anything they see fit.
Do they ask our permission?
Do we receive any sort of royalty at all?
Because we can't talk. (No vocal chords see) We can only communicate by expression, but humans think this is 'cute'
Couple of years back they put our faces on tablets because they made people happy. Gave us a bad name though. Now they put our faces all over emails and the like.
Well, it has to stop. i am going to form a body (no pun intended) to speak out against this character assassination. Us yellow faces have rights too you know. And if this flagrant misuse of our faces does not stop forthwith, we will be forced to take legal action and call in our lawyers Messers R. Oundhead and N.O. Body.
Humans, you have been warned.