Happy Days

jls483

173 0
To celebrate my 100th post, I've come down to the lounge - a bit early in the day I know - but I've managed to grab the whole of the comfy sofa - and I've got our good barman, Phil Yabutes, to pour me a pint of Summer Lightning (Hop Back Brewery, Salisbury) and as I drift off, I'm reminiscing on the joys of making a living from trading.

1. I am now completely in charge of my own income. I don't have to argue about my worth and beg for a pay rise. I don't have to worry about the phone ringing and having to explain why such and such a project has not been completed.

2. When I make a profit the money is in my account immediately. I don't have to put in an invoice, wait 30 days, remind nag and then eventually get the money.

3. I'm paid to visit t2w or put another way anything I learn about how to trade, what to trade, when to trade or even where to trade will improve my returns or cut my losses. By investing in my financial knowledge I am investing in my livelihood.

4. With an income based on capital I am building myself a much securer future and an earlier retirement than an income based on physical effort. Even if I could not work, provided I keep my mind I can make a living like this for the rest of my days and when I pass away I will have something to pass on to my family as well.

5. I don't see the suffering of the person whose money I am taking - mind you if I didn't take it from him/her - somebody else would.

6. This only applies to the sort of trading I do, but it doesn't require my constant attention so I can go shopping, do a bit of gardening, sleep and still make money. I can even do it on holiday.

7. I hesitate to say this as pride comes before a fall, but I am on my third pint by now - it is easy. Taking candy from babies. I just wish I had started this years ago, well to be more accurate about 12 years ago not 2.

So happy days indeed. We have a lot to be thankful for. Now we just have to start thinking about those that are not as fortunate as ourselves.

John.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pat494 The Foyer 35
Nowler The Foyer 2
Nowler The Foyer 8
barjon The Foyer 5
Captain Currency The Foyer 3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock