Halewood International Futures

indrayan

Any one had any experience (and willing to share :D ) of CFD or any other type of advisory service with Halewood :?: I am looking for advisory CFD service and am considering them :!:

indrayan

Anyone looking for an 'Advisory' service from any broker is looking to get their account raped over time. Of course there are always exceptions to the rules but advisory trading has long been an excellent money maker to those giving the advice, not those with the captial at risk.

indrayan said:
Any one had any experience (and willing to share :D ) of CFD or any other type of advisory service with Halewood :?: I am looking for advisory CFD service and am considering them :!:

Anley is absolutely correct. I lost 3k in less than 2 weeks with Blue Index. They all sound good like they know what they are talking about and where markets could be heading. But the bottom line is they know jack****. Read a couple of newspapers/letters, books and magazines and u can sound like them. I learnt the hard way. Only U can make U money.

indrayan said:

Always going to be difficult looking at advisory cause you just don't know until you do it. I haven't much experience from advisory side as I do my own execution, but got a friend who uses Pacific Continental and he likes them

spc said:
Anley is absolutely correct. I lost 3k in less than 2 weeks with Blue Index. They all sound good like they know what they are talking about and where markets could be heading. But the bottom line is they know jack****. Read a couple of newspapers/letters, books and magazines and u can sound like them. I learnt the hard way. Only U can make U money.

I have to agree that they do all sound experts. The trouble is that I am not sufficiently knowledgeable in the markets to be able to trade on my own. Also; I have very little time to spend to trade by myself. However; I know that the CFDs can be used to make money and an advisory service may be a solution for me.

All brokers claim to have plenty of clients join their service after being dissatisfied elsewhere. Did you close your Blue Index account and open an account elsewhere?

Indy

Take a few (free trial) subscriptions to some of the newsletters and follow their advice for a bit (either trade very small or paper trade). See how you get on because I doubt their advice is any better/worse than an Advisory account.

Also as far as most people are concerned the 'easier' money is made by sticking with stocks for more than a few months and forgetting about all this nonsense of day-trading/short term trading.

Good luck

indrayan said:
I have to agree that they do all sound experts. The trouble is that I am not sufficiently knowledgeable in the markets to be able to trade on my own. Also; I have very little time to spend to trade by myself. However; I know that the CFDs can be used to make money and an advisory service may be a solution for me.

All brokers claim to have plenty of clients join their service after being dissatisfied elsewhere. Did you close your Blue Index account and open an account elsewhere?

CFD'S CAN BE USED TO MAKE MONEY IN FACT A LOT OF MONEY REGARDING YOUR DECISION ARE CORRECT.

NO, I DID NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ANOTHER ADVISORY BROKER, I'M LEARNING HOW TO INVEST/TRADE MYSELF. LOOSING 3K WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME.

JCASTON MENTIONED HIS FRIEND BEING HAPPY WITH PACIFIC CONTINENTAL, MAYBE THE BROKER HE DEALS WITH THERE IS REALLY GOOD OR THEN HE HASN'T BEEN LONG ENOUGH WITH THEM TO JUDGE.

FOR LONG TERM YOU SHOULD INVEST/TRADE YOURSELF.

spc said:
CFD'S CAN BE USED TO MAKE MONEY IN FACT A LOT OF MONEY REGARDING YOUR DECISION ARE CORRECT.

NO, I DID NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ANOTHER ADVISORY BROKER, I'M LEARNING HOW TO INVEST/TRADE MYSELF. LOOSING 3K WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME.

JCASTON MENTIONED HIS FRIEND BEING HAPPY WITH PACIFIC CONTINENTAL, MAYBE THE BROKER HE DEALS WITH THERE IS REALLY GOOD OR THEN HE HASN'T BEEN LONG ENOUGH WITH THEM TO JUDGE.

FOR LONG TERM YOU SHOULD INVEST/TRADE YOURSELF.

I'd have to agree with spc. Nothing quite like doing it yourself. However I know what its like if your busy with other things. If i try trading when i've got alot on then it falls apart so i sometimes wonder why i bother. trouble is you want to make money and you can't make it if your not trading. I think the guy i know who uses pacific continental likes them cause he always feels in control of what is going on. he's working with a trader and building confidence with a view to doing his own stuff when he has time. JUST BE AWARE OF PLACES THAT CALL YOU EVERY DAY WITH CONSTANT HOT TIPS. THEY WANT YOU TO TRADE FOR A REASON!!

Halewood International

jcaston said:
Always going to be difficult looking at advisory cause you just don't know until you do it. I haven't much experience from advisory side as I do my own execution, but got a friend who uses Pacific Continental and he likes them

Hello,

I currently work on the Small Cap Advisory desk at Halewood and am very close to the CFD side of our our business. You should call in some time to find out if we have an kind of service that may be of help to you.

Would be interesting to hear from you!!

Regards
Ben Staples

Indrayon, before considering Halewood I would strongly suggest paying a months subs (£10 or so) to get access to the traders board a www.moneyam.com. Once there do a search for Halewood. In my own opinion I wouldnt touch their advisory service with the spare change in my pocket. I will however leave you to form your own opinon.

good luck

Neil

robber said:
Indrayon, before considering Halewood I would strongly suggest paying a months subs (£10 or so) to get access to the traders board a www.moneyam.com. Once there do a search for Halewood. In my own opinion I wouldnt touch their advisory service with the spare change in my pocket. I will however leave you to form your own opinon.

good luck

Neil

Why is that Neil, you've lost money using CFD's or Physical before then? Do you only go on your own advice now? How is it proving?

Regards
Ben

DO NOT..... I REPEAT DO NOT use their advisory service...it is the worst thing you can do, you are much much better off burning that money right now and saving yourself the hassle!!!!! Trust me I wish I had!!!!

Ben, I have never used and dont expect to us anyones advice except my own. The thread on Moneyam refers to a poster by the name of Steph. Something to do with losing her pot for her by sinking it into hard to trade warrents from what I can gather. Perhaps your best option would be to sign up with moneyam and read the thread yourself. Im sure the readers of that board would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters directly with you.

all the best

Neil

benstaples said:
Hello,

I currently work on the Small Cap Advisory desk at Halewood and am very close to the CFD side of our our business. You should call in some time to find out if we have an kind of service that may be of help to you.

Would be interesting to hear from you!!

Regards
Ben Staples

Ben

My reason :) for posting this query is because I am looking for independent and hopefully unbiased advise based on people's :rolleyes: experiences.

It's good :cool: to hear of other experiences - for which I thank them. Hopefully. this will enable me to make a balanced decision :| .

robber said:

good luck

Neil

Thanks Neil; I will try to check out moneyam and take those experiences :eek: into consideration.

indrayan said:
Hi Jonnyy40

Could you explain :idea: more on this?

What he means is that small and insignificant firms like to make out they're bigger and better than they are by putting in words like 'international' or 'global' etc.

It's also the first warning sign of a bucket shop when they call themselves very fancy names, just look at a country's regulator's home page and see the names of the companies that are under investigation and you'll soon see what I mean.

Now I'm in no way suggesting that Halewood International are anything but a legitmate company and they're regulated by the FSA which makes them sound and totally above board but are they really 'international'? I don't know so how about asking them how many other countries they have offices in?

Effkay said:
DO NOT..... I REPEAT DO NOT use their advisory service...it is the worst thing you can do, you are much much better off burning that money right now and saving yourself the hassle!!!!! Trust me I wish I had!!!!

Effkay

Would you mind sharing your experience :eek: either publicly or privately :?: