Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System

.1.Cashmaster pointed out in his review that what he saw as a clear signal may differ to what another sees as a clear signal .and if that is the case then it will lead to ambiguities in the system and thats where it could fall down.

2.Cashmaster also said that one would need tens of thousands to trade at ten pound a point as the stop loss on most trades were very wide .this also worries me as it would seem the starting bank would need to be at least 10k .never the leess im going to give it a try .
please excuse my lazy grammar but its 6am and i just got up .

Two good points to steer clear of it, I would think ??

You are about to learn a very good, though expensive, lesson.

http://www.businessopportunitywatch.com/review-guy-cohen-flag-trader.htm

Quotes below

"Guy Cohen tells the gripping story of a man who escaped from the Nazis and then used a "Secret Box" to generate two million dollars ... a secret which is now being revealed after fifty years to Guy Cohen's customers whho buy his Flag Trader system."

"According to Guy Cohen, Nicolas Darvas' "secret formula went with him to the grave ... until recently, when I decoded it".

Now that he's decoded it, Guy Cohen is offering this secret formula to you - his Secret Flag Trader system - for the price of £1,171.48.

"Guy Cohen says that with his Secret Flag Trader system you can be "pulling in £7k each month just by tapping a few keys on your PC! Around twenty minutes is all it takes ... a way of making money from the markets which is so quick, so simple and so profitable, it's almost immoral!".

Whats there to worry about, he's decoded the secret box from World War Two. They'll all be pulling in 7k a month with just 20 minutes work a day.

I'm just happy the Nazi's didnt get that box, it could have changed the course of the war.

I purchased the Flag trader course about 9 months ago or so. Due to some unexpected changes with my work schedule I was unable to give the course any attention. I returned it just after 2 weeks, and received a full refund right away. I recently re-purchased and have been satisfied to say the least. I think you are misunderstanding what Guy means by secret, as it's not the flag pattern but rather a tool that scans the patterns and implements what I feel to be a pretty strong trading plan around it.

Between my purchases there's been a big upgrade as the new version includes his OVI indicator and scanner - I'm finding this is adding a lot of value.

If I had to say a downside, It would be the fact that I often find myself on the sidelines more than I would like. But, this was made very clear during the course. And the fact of the matter is, this is exactly what protects me and puts the odds in my favor the most when entering trades.

Prior to my first time purchasing I did enough research to make my eyes bleed, and I will be honest it sort of struck me as encouraging that I could not find any bad comments about Guy or his courses. In my experience him and his team did not hesitate when I had a personal issue and needed to return the course, so I was more than happy to give it another try when my personal circumstances allowed.

To me it also says a lot that Guy himself is willing to come on here, and answer questions with good grace and in a friendly kind of way.

Last edited:
So about $120 to try out the magic line. There's better ways to waste $120.

I am half way through Guy Cohens course and i am finding it excellent.
why the haters on this forum do not try things out before they condem it ,
baffles me .

baffles me .

Of course, assuming you are genuine, one could look at things a little differently:

You are half way through Guy Cohen's course and you have got very excited because you believe it to be excellent.

However, if you are half way through, presumably you have little or no experience of actually trading based on it, let alone the long period of profitability that is necessary if your comments are to be given any weight.

Why the newbies and half wits on this forum do not try things out properly and over an appropriate time frame before they rave about it, baffles me.

Except it doesn't. It is down to blind hope, greed, laziness and naivete.

baffles me .

Well he could be the greatest trainer in the world but when he puts out junk like this people with any degree of wit are going to dismiss him as a joker. Sadly though some people have no wit when it comes to these things.

http://www.guycohen.com/uk/darvas-fsp-g-03.aspx

Well he could be the greatest trainer in the world but when he puts out junk like this people with any degree of wit are going to dismiss him as a joker. Sadly though some people have no wit when it comes to these things.

http://www.guycohen.com/uk/darvas-fsp-g-03.aspx

Good God, it's like a get-rich-quick scam website by numbers. I look at that thing, riddled as it is with all the tired and clapped-out cliches of the scammer's limited box of tricks, and I just despair.

Is there nothing that people will not believe when gripped by greed?

Good God, it's like a get-rich-quick scam website by numbers. I look at that thing, riddled as it is with all the tired and clapped-out cliches of the scammer's limited box of tricks, and I just despair.

Is there nothing that people will not believe when gripped by greed?

My guess is there is a White label website that is being flogged for a variety of these schemes. Probably some sort of affiliate package. They all follow the same pattern, big claims, testimonials from Mr A of London, price reduced etc etc. The Nazi story and the decoding 60 years later yarn is the best one I've ever heard though.