Guy Cohen - Illuminati Trading System

DeeDub

1 0
I'm quite new to the game of trading and currently hold stocks and options. Learning through books and picked up "Options made Easy" by Guy Cohen. I'm about half way through and I am searching out his Flag Trader system. Everything that I find out there looks positive and that tweeks me a bit. I'm serious... not one bad comment... seems a little tooooo good. I need input before I purchase the product

tyresmoke

7 0
I'm quite new to the game of trading and currently hold stocks and options. Learning through books and picked up "Options made Easy" by Guy Cohen. I'm about half way through and I am searching out his Flag Trader system. Everything that I find out there looks positive and that tweeks me a bit. I'm serious... not one bad comment... seems a little tooooo good. I need input before I purchase the product
Hi DeeDub,

I haven't quite 'taken the plunge' yet with FT but will probably do so tonight... it took me three hours to read this thread from start to finish but there are no negative posts at all - other than from a couple of trolls who were swiftly ejected! Too good to be true?

I'm a huge sceptic of any money-making 'opportunity' BUT a Google search normally throws up masses of negative reviews when a product isn't up to scratch - FT has now been going (and, it appears, improving) for at least two years now and gets no such negative press... And an open forum such as this would surely attract hordes of critics if any criticism was valid.

My conclusion - this is proably one of the very few 'systems' that actually works more often than it doesn't :)

All the best

tyresmoke

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
Just another marketer selling dreams, somebody must be selling a white label website to these guys, the content is always the same, he knows the secrets and he'll tell you for a heavily discounted fee but you have to hurry. He's off to the millionaire forex conference soon so buy today or you'll miss out.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,751 1,380
Get the proof - don't get burned like so many in the past.

If they won't provide proof then you may rest assured there isn't any and stay away.

:smart:

marco dean

41 1
just checked that out and its really awfull they are doing things like that ,its really cynical.
i was seriously thinking about purchasing secret flag trader ,but if they can lie in their marketing thay can lie about anything.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
just checked that out and its really awfull they are doing things like that ,its really cynical.
i was seriously thinking about purchasing secret flag trader ,but if they can lie in their marketing thay can lie about anything.
They are lying about everything. Almost every company in this industry is out to scam you. Just forget about this whole trading thing, if you want more money get an evening job. There is no free money.

marco dean

41 1
your words ring very true .for three years i have been persuing the trading dream, and have not made a single penny.
i have been thinking to give the whole thing up ,and am beginning to see through the whole illusion .

nunrgguy

Established member
656 118
You're actually going to fall for this rubbish?

http://guycohen.net/private/
Yes.

Any website that looks like that and I'm in. It's just so professionally done. Obviously they have spent a few thousand designing it to give it that gaudy old fruit machine just sat there bleeping and flashing away look that sucks even the most cynical in every time.

Any free, exclusive report from the news desk of some millionaire trader is going to say one thing and one thing only:

NEWSFLASH

Dear Fellow Trader

:idea:U 'AVE BEEN A DIDDLED:idea:

Lots of love

THE TRADEDIDDLER

happytrade

1 0
I and together with the person who started this thread are very interested in whether G.Cohen's illuminati trading system works or not. Both of us are interested in objective comments or viewpoints of anyone who have used it.

Instead, what we mostly see in the feedbacks from you lot are about their own trading experience not related to illuminati system, Guy's Flag trader system, Guy's books "Option Made Easy", "V.M.Made Easy" which are totally irrelevant to what we want to know.

Could you stick to the point and comment on Guy's "Illuminati Trader" ONLY and not other non related comments.