Guidance required

Ezfied

Hello everyone, I won't go too much into detail about myself but ill just like to introduce by saying im 21 years of age currently an MBBS student & have an strong passion for what I study & practice but over the years I have always wondered what If? Why don't I..trade? Just on the side.. so that got me reading a book and now im wanting to explore it a lot more however before I even hit the next book or go onto look into courses and expand the various aspects of the different types of trading, I would like some guidance into qualifying for an online brokerage account.

don't think as a student with no wired salary would I eligible to even qualify to apply let alone apply & get accepted by any online platform/firm despite even applying to those who have a low minimum deposit options.

(P.S I have explored demo accounts but of course they seem unrealistic due to the heavy leverage, large capital etc.)

Hello everyone, I won't go too much into detail about myself but ill just like to introduce by saying im 21 years of age currently an MBBS student & have an strong passion for what I study & practice but over the years I have always wondered what If? Why don't I..trade? Just on the side.. so that got me reading a book and now im wanting to explore it a lot more however before I even hit the next book or go onto look into courses and expand the various aspects of the different types of trading, I would like some guidance into qualifying for an online brokerage account.

don't think as a student with no wired salary would I eligible to even qualify to apply let alone apply & get accepted by any online platform/firm despite even applying to those who have a low minimum deposit options.

(P.S I have explored demo accounts but of course they seem unrealistic due to the heavy leverage, large capital etc.)

Get a free copy of MT4, Ninjatrader, or Tradestation and trade on simulator. DO NOT invest real money until you have forward tested your system for a few months. Once you've done that, start with a small account, but not too small that you don't feel the pain when you lose.

or why not do some brain surgery on the side ?..............similar easy stuff and both are quick to pick up :cool:

N

seriously dude ...........take your time and dont rush into things ...........heres something I did yesterday on youtube as I am asked these questions so much

N

Since you are at that age, I recommend doing all this while backpacking across Europe aswell. That way you'll have some life experience along with your brain surgery and trading background.

Thanks for all the advice you guys are certainly right, ill think ill spend the next few years testing various systems and all! Anywhere perhaps I could find good sources on this forum or people to guide me as such? P.s its a bachelor of medicine and surgery just the first step, not so quite brain surgery yet lol! But one day :)

Don't get rush into it. Most of the new traders made this mistake and lose their capital. It's kind of math. Take your time, learn the basics and use the demo accounts from different providers. I don't know about other countries brokers' as last month we heard some scams in Cyprus. In UK you can try IG markets, Accendo markets, CMC are some well established and popular brokers. Again, take your time. Give them a call and discuss the help you want from them. its free, you will learn a lots.
Best of luck. (y)

Men I suppose that your are deep buried into your YR3 Rubin path. Lay off trading for a while and resume after graduation.