Guaranteed Stop loss using CMC SB Platform

Paulstar

Hi all,

My first post in the SB section so firstly hello(y)

I've been trading a demo CMC account for roughly 3 months now and I'm looking to go live very soon with a small sum as way of an education with real money.

Before I go live I want to know if it's possible on the CMC SB platform to place a guaranteed stop loss. I've practised using standard stop losses but can't seem to figure out a method of placing a GSL.

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the correct direction?

Thanks in advance
Paul

Hi all,

I've been trading a demo CMC account for roughly 3 months now and I'm looking to go live very soon with a small sum as way of an education with real money.

Before I go live I want to know if it's possible on the CMC SB platform to place a guaranteed stop loss. I've practised using standard stop losses but can't seem to figure out a method of placing a GSL.

Thanks in advance
Paul

i dont use stop loss orders but guaranteed stop losses used to be telephone only with cmc

Hi all,

Thanks in advance
Paul

just heard that cmc are about to introduce GSLOs on there platform