Grey is leaving us

We are not unaware either of the fact that they have lied on the boards regarding their claimed separate paltalk rooms.

Hope that clarifies the position as it stands now.

Not quite

Does - "we are not unaware" mean the same thing as "we are aware"??

Not quite

Does - "we are not unaware" mean the same thing as "we are aware"??

Yes :LOL:

In the same way as the member who repped me is "not unaware" of the true adgenda behind this disgraceful abuse of members trust.. init

Does anyone remember those 2 greek sprinters who allegedly took dope, and to evade dope detectors, just before the olympics, faked an accident/injury, and ended up having to miss athens 2004? wot were their names?

Does anyone remember those 2 greek sprinters who allegedly took dope, and to evade dope detectors, just before the olympics, faked an accident/injury, and ended up having to miss athens 2004? wot were their names?

Cutitupforus and gottamatchmate.

Wow, this forum is going to the dogs.

. . . Back stabbing, subterfuge, <-- Rubbish like this being posted!

Feels like I'm in a Miss Marple Novel.

As a T2W advisor perhaps you could use your influence to find out EXACTLY why JayJay, and more importantly Grey1 have not been tagged as VENDORS

JayJay is no longer a member of this site, so doesn't need one.

Generally these tags are applied given the slightest suspicion of a commercial adgenda, but in the case of Grey1, he's allowed to openly flout guidlines in full view of the the formum moderators and admin, and presumably with their approval ?

As soon as the story broke it was discussed immiediatly and a plan to sort it actioned as you well know, with today being the deadline for the vendor tag.

So why is it OK for Grey1 to abuse a position of trust, but unacceptable for a vendor who openly declares his commercial interests ?. Why is Grey1 allowed to post under multiple nics, when others are banned for doing so ?

That nick has not been accessed at all since 2001, although I cannot tell for sure, as the board software and way of doing things changes over the years, I would suspect that nick has been deactivated and not be at all useable, I can see where you're coming from but not really a case for multinicks.

What exactly is T2W's adgenda ?

To clear up their unbelievable mess as quickly as possible

Seeing as a most of the intentions by JJ came from the paltalk room, most of what happened was outside of the scope of the moderators, so don't give 'em such a hard time.

I did think it strange though that when Grey announced his intentions to do a 'live' room each day, JJ announced this on the public forum! and invited everyone along!

Looks like the wheels were in motion from before that then.

I don't have a problem with Grey suddenly deciding to charge. Why shouldn't he? After putting the work in for 15 years? Why do all wanabe traders expect to be taught by more experienced traders for nothing? If you want to learn a trade or a way to make a living in the normal world, you do expect to pay something for the tution, no matter how it comes about. Even if it's just the bus fare to get you there.

I do think though that JJ was able to turn Greys head. (This is purely an assumption on my part).
It may have meant staying a once a month thing out of the kindness of Greys heart, and top marks to the man for doing all he did for the people he met.

If it is the case that he has now moved into the vendor side of things to earn money from teaching traders as well as trading himself them so be it.

JJ after 2 months trading is the catalyst of all this methinks.

I don't have a problem with Grey suddenly deciding to charge. Why shouldn't he? After putting the work in for 15 years?

If it is the case that he has now moved into the vendor side of things to earn money from teaching traders as well as trading himself them so be it.

I dont have a problem either, and I wish him the best of luck. I've read and enjoyed Grey1's posts over the years, and I'm aware he's held in high regard by many.

The issue for me is his absolute insistance that he isnt a vendor (when all available evidence indicates that he is)

I know he's been quite vocal about vendors previously, but he's entitled to change his mind, and he's entitled to benefit commercially from his work. As far as I'm concerned, he should be allowed to run a private forum admitting and rejecting whoever he wishes, but with the ground rules quite clearly set out up front so everyone knows where they stand.

However anything else is just pure hypocrisy.

The mods are stuck between a rock and a hard place, they've made it clear that "some are more equal than others", the next step is perhaps to explain WHY they believe "some are more equal than others", although I doubt very much if that will happen

Zups, but they are asking Grey to register as a vendor if he wants to continue posting, they made that pretty clear.

That's fair enough and balanced I'd say, nothing much else that can be done is there.

RE vendors in general, to me they collectively are a bunch of either complete losers who couldn't trade their way out of a paper bag if their lives depended on it, or, at best, mediocre tradres who need an additional income stream because trading alone isn't cutting it for them.

Nobody in their right minds and with any self respect would want to have to deal with even greater losers from day to day who honestly believe that buying signals is a workable method to make it as a trader.

I mean let's be very serious here lol, the likes of Paul Tudor Jones or George Soros wouldn't in their wildest nightmares see incarnations of themselves as signal vendors would they, any more than that they'd see themselves as insurance or used car salesmen, the closest brethren in a life whose income derives from sales.

I was reading recently that in the old days you had people like inter alia Soros' ex partner Jim Rogers sharing strategies for free on these talk groups that preceded the internet, he wouldn't have dreamed either to make a sordid living off of selling trading calls.

Grow up

Zups, but they are asking Grey to register as a vendor if he wants to continue posting, they made that pretty clear.

That's fair enough and balanced I'd say, nothing much else that can be done is there.

RE vendors in general, to me they collectively are a bunch of either complete losers who couldn't trade their way out of a paper bag if their lives depended on it, or, at best, mediocre tradres who need an additional income stream because trading alone isn't cutting it for them.

Nobody in their right minds and with any self respect would want to have to deal with even greater losers from day to day who honestly believe that buying signals is a workable method to make it as a trader.

I mean let's be very serious here lol, the likes of Paul Tudor Jones or George Soros wouldn't in their wildest nightmares see incarnations of themselves as signal vendors would they, any more than that they'd see themselves as insurance or used car salesmen, the closest brethren in a life whose income derives from sales.

I was reading recently that in the old days you had people like inter alia Soros' ex partner Jim Rogers sharing strategies for free on these talk groups that preceded the internet, he wouldn't have dreamed either to make a sordid living off of selling trading calls.

Would you say Linda Bradford Raschke couldn't trade her way out of a paper bag ?? hmmmm thought not. She sells her signals online for the princely sum of $350 (i might be wrong on that) a month.

I love the sweeping generalistations you come out with. All signal vendors are either losing traders or mediocre traders at best. How do you know this ???

Without wanting to slander Traderdante I believe he sells his signals on line along with a few of the other guys at his prop firm. Please remove if this is not the case ( I am not promoting him in any way)

You seem to have a big problem with this. To me I have no problem with it at all. Hell if I could get 50 people coughing me £100 a month for my signals hell I'd do it too. It's free money. It costs me nothing either.

IF you are in the category of not wanting to learn how to trade for yourself why not take a few short cuts. I love the fact that anyone who signs up to a signal service is a LOSER. That's too funny and based on what exactly ??

It seems a few members on here were quite happy getting all this stuff for free when Grey1 was being generous and now people have to pay they are getting Narky.

It's all so petty. I saw someone on this thread who was going to trawl through the whole T2W site to find evidence that supported the fact that Grey1 was a vendor. Now that's a loser right there.

Let's not forget the fact that a highly repped new member on this board who incidently started slating Grey1 wanted him to teach them to trade but the kicker was they didn't have the cash !! From all the said member writes you would imagine they are George Soros.

In summary Grey1 can trade and has decided to let JayJay sell his ideas. Who really cares ? Hell if it is any good why not let the guy promote it on here. I'd rather have decent guys who can trade floating around than a board full of people who talk the talk have reps coming out of their ears but in reality they have more chance of seeing God than a profitable year.

Hell does that nonsense come from that trader dante OR any of his prop colleagues are flogging signals ?

What kind of complete, utter and total BS is that then ?

Those guys are traders and professionals at that, some of whom have made tens of millions from trading.

Why on earth would any of them feel the need to join the ranks of salesmen ?

Complete nonsense.

Re Linda Raschke, she is an OK trader, but nowhere even close to the top dogs that made hundreds of millions or even billions from trading.

Again, no top dog has ever nor would ever sell signals to complete losers who are actually deluded enough to believe that going down that route will ever offer them financial freedom.

Lol remembered this from ET from way back:

swabg5.jpg

:LOL:

OMG! not another one!

the mob will rally the troops onto the next target they want tagged

talk about dropping someone right in it :LOL:

:oops:

Let's not forget the fact that a highly repped new member on this board who incidently started slating Grey1 wanted him to teach them to trade but the kicker was they didn't have the cash !! From all the said member writes you would imagine they are George Soros.

I believe this is me you are talking about- and i know this since i remember reading this very same comment from Grey1 earlier in this thread.

I just wanted to clarify- i am already a full time trader. I was interested in Grey's techniques which i came across only recently. Also, i had never been into stocks much before that time so was interested in knowing the ins and outs of stock trading. I think the comment 'didn't have the cash' is a bit far fetched and a misrepresentation. I think you will find the real reason is that i had all my capital tied up in other trading which i rely upon for income, hence not much spare to go into stocks with (unless through spreadbetting, but if you had been in the room that day i and others in there had concluded that spreadbetting was a bad idea for daytrading stocks).

I recall i also said on this same day, that if i could trade stocks successfully then i would have no problem putting the required $25k + needed for trading US stocks through a regular stockbroker (but it would mean pulling some of my other trading resources).

I was merely showing an interest in Grey's methods, that is all... as i was not a 'stock' person. Grey has introduced me to the world of stocks and i have some on my list that i regularly review for swing trading and have incorporated into my own way of doing things- so i must thank him for that :).

Also, for the record, i am not slating Grey1- my main issue is with JayJay selling his work and ripping him off.

Reactions: BSD
oh just wanted to add- thanks for the 'George Soros' compliment- didn't realise i came across this way. I'm happy people respect my vast wealth of knowledge (i picked it up from an old sage on T2W yesterday for £5k- if you search the posts you will find it!).

Well said Donna.

Btw, one thing I believe hasn't been mentioned yet why no real outperformer would ever even dream of selling signals, along with the obvious that no matter what you charge your additional income stream from that will always be comparative TOTAL peanuts to your compounding potential through trading itself, is a very, very simple additional no-go-no-no:

S L I P P A G E !

You will NEVER have even an inkling of a chance of making it big and woofing with the top dogs if you have potentially several hundred clowns all entering and exiting their trades along with you at the same time.

It's all so petty. I saw someone on this thread who was going to trawl through the whole T2W site to find evidence that supported the fact that Grey1 was a vendor. Now that's a loser right there.

You really do need to work on your basic comprehension skills. I offered (if absolutely pushed) to find an example where a moderator had proactively requested that a vendor register their interests. I do not need to trawl through the site to prove Grey1 is a vendor... In case you havnt caught up... he's got a WEBSITE offering his services. What more proof do you need ?

The issue here is an abuse of trust (aided and abbetted by this sites administrators and moderators).

If your definition of sucess is charging a few punters $350 a month for calls, you really do need to be setting your sites MUCH higher, and I'll quite happily remain as your definition as a loser :LOL: