Green Tech of QTWW

aname

Dear all

I personal think QTWW is the next generation for high tech for stock...

what other of you think?? will this be worth to buy this? my friend told me this gonna be like GM or TSLA in the future... can hold for long term.

Please help !!

Dear all

I personal think QTWW is the next generation for high tech for stock...

what other of you think?? will this be worth to buy this? my friend told me this gonna be like GM or TSLA in the future... can hold for long term.

Please help !!

Somehow I doubt it. Have you by any chance checked their filings on the EDGAR database? They lost $21 million in 2007, $19 million in 2008, $28 million in 2009 and the following prediction for the future.

"As result we expect to continue to incur significant losses
as we execute our strategies and may never achieve or maintain profitability We believe that we have longterm
strategy in place that will allow us to operate profitably in the future However if we fail to execute our
strategy or if there is change in the alternative energy or hybrid vehicle market conditions or any other
assumptions we used in formulating our business strategy our long-term strategy many not be successful and we
may not be able to achieve and maintain profitability"

...and this gem,

"We are currently not in compliance with Nasdaqs continued listing requirements and if we are unable to
regain compliance we are at risk of being delisted from Nasdaq which could adversely affect the market
for and liquidity and price of our common stock and our ability to raise capital"

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/vprr/10/9999999997-10-003812

I would add it to a large portfolio for long term, regardless of the past losses and bad data I think it has potential.