Greece may exit the Euro ?

There has to be a reason for why Brussels is so sympathetic towards Greece. _What is it?

If someone put this on "Boiler Room Scams" we would not believe that he could be so daft as to keep throwing good money after bad.

So what is it with Eurozone and Greece? In fact, I am ashamed of Brussels. The rest of the world must be looking on in wonderment at such bad money management.
As c_v says, hole in one Split' - spot on. The whole thing simply beggars belief!
Tim.

As c_v says, hole in one Split' - spot on. The whole thing simply beggars belief!
Tim.
As a rule of thumb, I don't like to quote my own posts. However, I thought I'd add that the fact I've been short the Dax the last few days and am now down -£16k is neither here nor there!

Just a demo play account of course - not real money!
:cool:

It may come down to selling themselves and country to the preferred bidder and on what terms. Do they want to be mini Germans ? French ? USA ? Chinese ?

This situation should never have happened. The electorate has elected in the past brainless deadbeats, who are hiding less they be called to account for their mistakes.

Reports on the radio say they have agreed a deal. Just for how long will it last before the riots begin ?

Yep,this deal is flawed and will lead to more hardship for the Greeks. They should have been given a haircut and things put in place so it cant happen again. If they want to be as one,then it should be as one and all in it together. Take the haircut and give more control to Brussells then it wont happen again.That is what europe is meant to be about. One economy should not be flying while one is suffering,itys meant to be one state.
Had we been in the euro and the last labour government we would have been as bad as them

LOL, can kicked again. The spice must flow.

What's the debt ratio now 200%. The next time this circus comes to town again Golden Dawn will be at the table.

@darktone @tar @counter_violent
To avoid taking Pat's thread off topic, I've moved all the posts about my offside trade to the I Stopped Using Stops thread.
This post will self destruct in due course.
Tim.
Well at least I know my post magically jumped to other thread now lol.
Sorry tim but ive done enough time in that thread. Only came here to post the Bill Still video. And look an hour later im still here after replying. T2W = Time 2 Waste. :LOL:
Back on a long T2W holiday;)

Greece have reached a 'deal', we can now only wait to see if Greece can payback the money in time with the ECB's deadlines and what effects this 'deal' will have on the Euro.

86 billion in three years? No way. Adios lolly! :D

All we can hope for is strict EU supervision on the cuts they have "promised" to make or, even better, that they cannot make the Wednesday deadline.

If the new deal fizzles out as expected and the debt is even bigger then........
They could always call in the army and martial law or the extremists.

:)

The ongoing Brussels / Greek deal rather reminds me of Spanish 89 - didn't he trade without stops hoping that it would all come right eventually?

If the new deal fizzles out as expected and the debt is even bigger then........
They could always call in the army and martial law or the extremists.

:)

I was unlucky enough to have a stop-over in Athens on the way to Hong Kong on the very same night as the Colonels took over in Greece in 1967. I was lumping along a heavy suitcase in and around the tanks and soldiers trying to find an hotel that night.

The real test will be whether or not Tsipras can pass all those unpopular but necessary bills through parliament by Wednesday. I hope they have learned their lesson with the radical left. Maybe now they will elect someone more to the right.

Thats it for EURUSD... short and short BIG!!!

(btw... that is not any trading advice - do it at your own risk :) )

Last edited:
Do you think Greece will manage to pass those austerity bills through parliament by Wednesday?