Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

For CNBC,

Can you ask the high volume posters at T2W to submit a confidential 5-yr profit and loss statement to you and then just tell us who the winners are in nett profit for said period. We trust you to be fair and straightforward. Don't forget that its easy to verify true identity because nobody expected this to ever occur so any trades mentioned under a poster's name over the last 5 years gotta show up in the report with entry\exit\loss or profit and date and time.

Let's see a show of hands - who else is willing to submit this report to CNBC?

Here's the list .....

(1) deadbroke ..... CNBC has permission to name me by actual name :):whistling

(2)

(3)

(4)

..... and so on

now let the party begin.. :LOL:

Tabou Combo - Pi Gros Pi Lon - YouTube

Step up to the plate and sign youyr name.

For CNBC,

At T2W there are 100% trading winners - easily concluded by just reading the board for a mere few days.

Yet the evidence in the real world is out there that a high percentage of all trader lose consistently

Stress test for traders: Do you need a new job? - Paul B. Farrell - MarketWatch

Lord have mercy, how deadbroke laffs and laffs at these jackasses. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good article (y)

"Successful traders are born." (y)

For CNBC,

The test says I've got what it takes, I should be on Fast Money (y)

EurUsd, Dollar Index, Gold, Dow Jones, S&P, Nazzy, Crude Oil .... all on the same same 4H (1H for stock indexes) TRENDLINE

known in deadbroke jargon as the TRENDLINE to HELL ... but only if broken.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

TABOU COMBO - Mabouya - YouTube

Gold and Crude Oil and Silvio Berlusconi (Silver) and EurUsd and Dollar Index are all at the TRENDLINE FROM HELL - Dollar in particular is whittling on a piece of wood. I got the feeling that when he stops whittling something's gonna happen.
Does he have the resolve to breakout? Hehehehehehehe

Paul Simon engineers the classic TOWNSHIP JIVE - a deadbroke favorite

Paul Simon: Township jive, zimbabwe 1987 | graceland - YouTube

And if wave 5 turns out to be something thats isnt wave 5? What if youre wrong and do an early 90's Bob Prechter?

That's the easy part - if it turns out to be something else, there's always the corrective wave 38.2%, 50% to 61.8% or 78.6% with massive divergence - ALWAYS - that is the tip-off that an entire new uptrend is aborning. Deadbroke will go LOOOOOONG for the duration.

That is the simplest part of alllllll. Its this current transition into a turn or continuation that's tough on the nerves and pocketbook.

CNBC,

posted 1-29-2010 at Elitetrader - check it out, here's a copy\paste ..... I'mm laffing at my own underestimation of how long the whole thing would take to get underway ..... but hey, mistakes and all, that's the deadbroke way. :)

Look at the call on the dollar and Yen. Gold is on its way to deady's target. Lord, is deady awesome or what?

01-29-10 05:32 PM

Greece et al are just for starters. Latvia and others too. The big fish is the UK. Bankruptcy 90% probability within 2010.

US is the last stand. Tent cities galore by end 2010. Revolution almost definite.

Keep an eye on the Politics and Religion forum here - whining, complaining, nagging, vitriol and hatred .... acceleration during 2010 - 2014. By mid-2011 America/ans will be far from the "benevolence" "compassion" "empathy" that we specialized in all the way to Jan 14, 2000 positive energy top.

A new champion will emerge long after I/we've gone - and whoever it is, will have those same ethereal qualities. I've got no clue who it will be, but for sure we're finished.

In essence its the old UK empire that's disintegrating - Britain was already crashing rapidly for years. Now America will catch up and the fall will be together.

Its one giant ****up but the BEAR is a major one.

In a non trading sense hoard US Dollars - value will soar. Gold will go to $650 - 350. Personally my bet is on $ and Yen, especially on Yen for 2 years now.

CNBC,

read last line on how I was in YEN for almost the entire power surge - evidence was provided and records are all in my possession for quick view.

Then see this T2W thread below for how I caught the end of that powerTREND in LONG YEN = short USDJPY and went LONG the opposite partner of the pair, USDJPY, namely LONG the Dollar.
The thread shows MISTAKES GALORE but the final outcome was NICE and as is easy to see, it appears I've caught the TREND TRANSITION. We will wait a few months to confirm the transition but so far so good.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...jpy-trading-twin-towers.html?highlight=USDJPY

CNBC,

Re-read last line on Yen, then go look for my thread on USDJPY and see how I cott the bottom of that downtrend (i.e. bull top of Yen) - yeah mistakes and all soooo easily visible in the thread.

Imagine where I'll be 5 years down the road when my timing skills sharpen?

:)

repeat

The market can do whatever it likes, whenever it likes! But its always right!
You seem like a man with an opinion. Opinions can cut, deeper still with stubborness.

Give it a fc*in rest with the psychobabble. You talk like the lot of you are saints.
Every last one of you is a walkin graveyard, make no mistake about it.

One other thing I gotta tell you - the site is a Brit site and it is utterly boring, there is no creativity, no humor, no nothing, just a bunch of saints PLAYING THE TRADING GAME.

And here's the kicker - for a site with saints why the fck are there so many cops on patrol? That sure is an oddity. You don't need sooooooo many cops for just one deadbroke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And these cops are chopppping and deleting my posts left and right.

Some FREE SPEECH - the Brits, yeah, all talk but only if you tow the line, go against the flow and FREE SPEECH flies out the fcin window

CNBC, nobody at T2W has even noticed the opportunity in the USDJPY. Then when the northbound move gets underway they will return months later to say how thay all caught the LONG

So busy are they being bearish the pair. As usual they never ever see anything coming.

Buy buy buy buy > 79.832 then hold for months

CNBC,

quote was posted on June 17. As usual NOBODY at T2W even dreamed of going bullish. But sure as night follows day they will come back to say that they knew it all along and were LONG :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Have a look now at at 4H USDJPY.

CAn anybody here at T2W make such calls IN ADVANCE?

Circular motion with the right hand to anyone who says he can - and if indeed there is someone willing to CALL IN ADVANCE, do it, the date and time stamp is your proof.

Attachments

• USDJPY 4H.jpg
    USDJPY 4H.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 207
Give it a fc*in rest with the psychobabble. You talk like the lot of you are saints.

One other thing I gotta tell you - the site is a Brit site and it is utterly boring, there is no creativity, no humor, no nothing, just a bunch of saints PLAYING THE TRADING GAME.

And here's the kicker - for a site with saints why the fck are there so many cops on patrol? That sure is an oddity. You don't need sooooooo many cops for just one deadbroke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some FREE SPEECH - the Brits, yeah, all talk but only if you tow the line, go against the flow and FREE SPEECH flies out the fcin window

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

The greatest enemy of any one of our truths may be the rest of our truths.

With great power comes great responsibility

Walkin graveyards? Don't get many of those. Carry-in, mostly.

Sure you do. You were the one who took your girlfriend to the graveyard in south London and .....

While honeymooning in South London, the newlyweds decided to visit an historic graveyard to look around.
As they were strolling through the graveyard, the mood struck them. They looked around and not seeing anyone, stripped off their clothes and went at it hot and heavy on a tomb.
The following day, the wife's back was aching from her adventure, so she went to see a doctor. The doctor had her strip so he could examine her.
"Just how old are you, my dear?" the doctor asked.
"I'm 25," replied the woman. "Why do you ask?"
"Because on your backside it says you died in 1819!" the doctor replied.

Next change in gas prices at the pump here in Southern California ought to have price take out $3 per gallon - deady calls $2.99 per gallon.

Lord, ain't that a beautiful thing?

called days and days ago .....

we're getting there fast - Crude breaks the $80 per barrel - expecting gas to drop to $2.99 at the next change at pump.