Great Depression 2 - Short trade of a Lifetime - preps start now

For The Leopard,

I've just been warned about "inappropriate language" by a mod.

I am actually quite pleased to see this "fairness" - so I am going to abide by the rules and not use such language anymore.

It is not possible therefore to continue this "fight in the gutter" with you, Leopard. :):):)

Sorry, but you will just have to fight me on Technical Analysis terms.

If you are trying to sabotage the thread or get me expelled, hey considering I'm the lone american here surrounded by Brits who natively dislike yankds to begin with, I've got my work cut out for me.

--------------------------------------

Nobody dislikes Yanks - they just dislike you. And you are not the lone American, there are loads of them here.

As for your bullsh1t explanation - you started this, but you don't like your own medicine and want to cry about it, so OK. You've just been beaten by a superior specimen of manhood, which is fine.

As you were, Little Pecker. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just a quick note on "inappropriate language" and then back to work .....

At EliteTrader foul language is ALLOWED when it is in conjunction with market jargon, the premise being that TRULY FOUL LANGUAGE is the real language of Wall Street. That is the way they do talk.

But that is EliteTrader, bless Baron for such wisdom, but this here is T2W, a different place, different rules and if one does not like it one is free to leave.

I like it here. Love being cuddled and whispered sweet nothings to by so many Brits. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I will try to reform myself, if I slip up it is inadvertent, not a challenge to the mod.

best regards :):)

Nobody dislikes Yanks - they just dislike you. And you are not the lone American, there are loads of them here.

As for your bullsh1t explanation - you started this, but you don't like your own medicine and want to cry about it, so OK. You've just been beaten by a superior specimen of manhood, which is fine.

As you were, Little Pecker. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Haven't seen any. They would in general find it too boring because it really is too dry, too British and therefore BORING. Besides, we took YOUR empire, exponentialized it to such an extent that it now makes the old empire look puny (thoughts of your Red Army joke come to mind).

Now both empires are crumbling at breakneck speed.

Adios Leopard, a word of advice, stay home, don't even show up for work if it involves going against deadbroke. :):LOL::cool:

GOLD: deadbroke goes deep undercover and ferrets out some stunning insights.

Gold = Realmoney = has my utmost respect = utmost care in analysis = very deep thought required = so, over time more nuggets will surface.

But I start now .........

Although Daily trend is down, PRICE is on massive support @ $1530 - 1515

Major uptrend line from the 2008 low is broken and KISSED = serious.

Weekly trend is NOT YET broken so it is still UP and in giant topping formation

Monthly throws deadbroke some great clues - the current huge support on Daily is oh soooooooo clear by looking at monthly because it is none other than the 23.6% support of the entire rise in Gold from 1999.

Next supports down on monthly are 1280, 1083, 887, 606, 400

So how far down will gold go?

Stay tuned. :)

Gold 1530 - 1515 is the support level to watch. Here's some undercover work, really just power of observation .....

Gold touch this level 5 times, 5-26-2011, 12-29-2011, 5-16, 5-24, and 5-30 of 2012.

and all the while momentum is giving us higher lows with the current higher low aborning giving a true developing massive +ve Divergence.

Probabilities for a massive reversal or rally are increasing. Stay on 4H if trading this beast.

Hi Deadly

To add a contrasting technical view, concentrating for the moment on the Dow, I see yesterdays sell off as a buying opportunity, however better to wait for 12460 ! The target then becomes the fib extension of last years correction at 12490.
My preference would be to take profit at 14087 though.
A fall below 12000 would negate this scenario

Stella

Mods, surely if my post had to be deleted there are others above that should have gone too?

Has Little Pecker been crying to you again?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

LOL. I had thought there was maybe, just maybe, an outside chance you knew what you were doing and the rest was just deliberate bluster and obtuseness. So thank you for answering that question for me.

The chance was always very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very thin. This chump is 1 part demo account, and 9 parts bullsh1t.

Hey Little Pecker,

You like history?

Don't forget, you wouldn't even exist if the French hadn't saved your sorry asses. And now you call them surrender monkeys!

banana029.gif

banana-fu.gif

banana029.gif

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Hi Deadly

To add a contrasting technical view, concentrating for the moment on the Dow, I see yesterdays sell off as a buying opportunity, however better to wait for 12460 ! The target then becomes the fib extension of last years correction at 12490.
My preference would be to take profit at 14087 though.
A fall below 12000 would negate this scenario

Stella

1st uptrendline broke on April 4, 2012. For those still lingering and living on HOPE the 2nd uptrendline broke on May 8, 2012.

From there onwards the DAILY TREND is Down until further developments.

There is the final uptrendline from March 2009 thru' October 4, 2011. When that gets broken it truly is hasta la vista.

But aside from the above basics the Daily Trend is Down and 1H Trend is also Down.

Deadbroke snores and is fast asleep in the SHORT zone.

All Fibonacci calculations are now to the downside instead of the upside until further notice.

End of Story.

For CNBC,

At T2W there are 100% trading winners - easily concluded by just reading the board for a mere few days.

Yet the evidence in the real world is out there that a high percentage of all trader lose consistently

Stress test for traders: Do you need a new job? - Paul B. Farrell - MarketWatch

Lord have mercy, how deadbroke laffs and laffs at these jackasses. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

repeat for the good of mankind - and to eradicate unnecessary slaughter of lambs who keep pouring into bulletin boards in droves DAILY

CNBC,

quote was posted on June 17. As usual NOBODY at T2W even dreamed of going bullish. But sure as night follows day they will come back to say that they knew it all along and were LONG :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Have a look now at at 4H USDJPY.

CAn anybody here at T2W make such calls IN ADVANCE?

Circular motion with the right hand to anyone who says he can - and if indeed there is someone willing to CALL IN ADVANCE, do it, the date and time stamp is your proof.

USDJPY reversal called by deady still working nicely. :)

called days and days ago .....

we're getting there fast - Crude breaks the $80 per barrel - expecting gas to drop to $2.99 at the next change at pump.

almost there - breaking the $3 support. Lord have mercy. Only a technician could see something like this coming and alert his friends to the upcoming windfall.

My fellow salesmen who log huge miles on their cars are sooooooo grateful to the dead one for being a technician.

Yeah baby, americans love the dead one. :):):):)

For my Brit visitors .....:)

Who would the Brits call for HELP if China invaded the UK over afternoon tea intending to nail it by 5 PM that same day?

:):D:LOL::whistling

repeat.

Here's another oddity, I wonder if anybody else has noticed this?

Every single day, well almost anyways, CNBC UK says, "european markets and Footsie are just coasting, waiting for direction from US markets when they open a few hours from now" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Jesus H Christ, whatever happened to the Empire of yesteryear? Vershwinden soooooo fast into oblivion?

God bless America! :)