Good webinar / video replay / youtube for swing trading - chart patterns

MilKat10

2 0
Hi everyone,

Quick question to the swing traders community here. I have a week in between job swapping and wonder if there are any good video resources online for chart patterns identification (mostly double bottom / ihs in any timeframe) and entry exit s/l strategies related to them.

Thanks in advance,
MilK

Nuadarne

86 10
I think you should just take a look at YouTube because I find everything I need there. But in order to make it a little bit easier, you should not enter the whole request, but use only some key phrases or words, so that you can not limit yourself to a few videos, but find a more complete row, so that you can look at this approach from different angles, because this way you can look at different approaches of different traders. This allows you to get more complete information so that you can have a truly productive time. I wish you good luck in your search, I hope that this strategy will really suit you and you will be able to learn something new.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock