Good book on charting...

JustinFX

I'm doing position trading and still paper trading only. But I recently bought this book, Trading and Investing in the Forex Markets using Chart Techniques, which I think might be suitable for anyone not quite a beginner. What I like about it is the fact that it shows you how chart setups are created by the pros..and that charting the markets for investment opportunities really does work...!

Good Book

I'm doing position trading and still paper trading only. But I recently bought this book, Trading and Investing in the Forex Markets using Chart Techniques, which I think might be suitable for anyone not quite a beginner. What I like about it is the fact that it shows you how chart setups are created by the pros..and that charting the markets for investment opportunities really does work...!

Yep...agree, and I recently bought Mark Fishers book to which is mentioned in the bibliography. Also a very good read for anyone interetsed in strategies..I feel more and more confident the more I learn.

Trading and Investing in the Forex Markets using Chart Techniques.

Book is definitely a good choice. The website is also very good. Think they also do charts for large companies corporate level type clients so must be quite good.

Book is definitely a good choice.

Totally agree mate. Charting at its best.

There is no sense in trying to create systems they don't work otherwsie you would hear more about such profitable systems right!!

Book is definitely a good choice.

Try Traders Library, they do lots of discounts on the books they carry. Quite a good place to find books that are also out of print!