Gold

Hi,

I don't usualy trade gold but I have noticed it has formed a double top combined with the stronger dollar. Can I expect gold prices to behave in the same fashion as stocks and currencies?

Thank you.

You might or might not!! Obviously, if we knew we would take a position and sare insight with the "world".
Joking aside, I increasingly read about 2 schools of thought, nl
1. Bullish boty short term and long term, gold will continue ride to 450'ish but than retrace about 505 of its 3yr bull market down to $375, setting up for a multi-year bull taking it beyond $750,
and
2. Correction immediately ahead talking gold down sub $360, after which one should also expect a multi-year bull market.

Reasoning, short term is technical (eg overbought etc) and LT debasing of cuyurencies (esp USD) are overriding arguments of goldbugs.
Good luck

I am looking to trade Gold.
Can you please tell me the best trading platform for gold futures.

Depends on many factors. If intention is to do occasional punts, |i would start with a spreadbetter. Otherwise, cheap access to mini gold contracts via InteractiveBroker. For access to full size pit contracts (GC), you would probably be best of using a full service commodities/metals broker.
Good luck