Gold: Rare Chart Signal

HarryHindsight

35 0
I think it's worth pointing out that the SMA100 is in the process of crossing the SMA200 to the upside on the Gold daily charts (GC Gold Futures specifically)... something I haven't seen in a very long time.

http://harryhindsightnews.com/2014/03/24/24-march-2014-a-turn-in-the-tide-for-gold/

Perhaps the $1300 level will take on greater psychological significance and will serve as a solid launch pad for much greater gains in the coming months?

The Baptist

Established member
715 45
Insignificant..

..like the last time for me anyway... Silver Gold ratio at highs and about to get higher with a silver spill coming soon.

honeill

Established member
624 3
The next trending move may be decided by an important economic report. FED’s Janet Yellen is scheduled to speak today, and the FOMC minutes will be released a few hours later.

Atilla

Legendary member
19,461 2,879
1300 has become a pivot point but in the absence of Ukraine geo-much-ado-about-nothing will sail down the river imo.

Favour the downside my self. (n)

ifyforex

24 0
all eyes on gold good movement

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock