Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pls give stoploss .

yesterdays fall was cool :D . we shorted at 863.2 :cool: .

Sorry Suji, I was merely indicating my direction / target for gold.

There is the possibility of another short rally in gold before continued falls. 860s likely to be tested again before a break down below 840-835.

My targets are:

1600possibility.gif

860 has been hit and peaked at 865.

Next leg is down for me.

840 is likely to be tested again to see if it holds imo.

Any idea why gold has been trading in a thin channel since 0930 EST ?

No news is good news... or the calm before the storm... ?

Thanks,
AC

Caveat

Quick word of caution (imo) guys.

We are testing and probably will breach 850 moving down to 840.

However, gold is always speculative buy when uncertainty creeps in. If the Gaza war spills to Lebanon it can scupper what the charts are telling us and gold can pretty quickly rise.

My personal view is peace will be given a chance and gold will drop due to mighty recession. :whistling

Make sure you have your SL in place.

Quick word of caution (imo) guys.

We are testing and probably will breach 850 moving down to 840.

However, gold is always speculative buy when uncertainty creeps in. If the Gaza war spills to Lebanon it can scupper what the charts are telling us and gold can pretty quickly rise.

My personal view is peace will be given a chance and gold will drop due to mighty recession. :whistling

Make sure you have your SL in place.

had a sell at 859 n covered at 849 :D ,made 10 $ . then buyed at 845 with a stoploss 838 tgt 855-866 ,both hit. (buy was given for isky traders only) :)

Sujith, where is the best thread nowadays to follow your non-gold calls? Cheers...

i didnt gave any non gold calls today as i was busy with some work. i post all non gold calls here.

and once we finish up with new website..we shall re start email service too.

had a sell at 859 n covered at 849 :D ,made 10 $ . then buyed at 845 with a stoploss 838 tgt 855-866 ,both hit. (buy was given for isky traders only) :)

Good trades Suji, I do follow your gold thread and thought it was exceptionaly quiet today. :-0

Interesting day but more of a sideway move than anything else. My charts a showing gold as long term bullish but short term bearish. The market news caused some stir but not much change.

I think next couple of days 840 - 820s will be tested - assuming no escallation in ME crises. :whistling

Good weekend everyone.