Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but some times if u luck is on ur side...the ball is called as no ball!!!! :clap:(y)

Thanx for cheering up buddy. Hope for the best. I am taking a half hour break. by the way whats the volume at ny. I can't see that at my comp.

heh, the wedge has height that implies gold should move to 820 (not today necessarily but that is the target).

820 was the strong support level past few weeks, now likely to be strong resistance.
Look for a MT sell around that level

heh, the wedge has height that implies gold should move to 820 (not today necessarily but that is the target).

820 was the strong support level past few weeks, now likely to be strong resistance.
Look for a MT sell around that level

Thanks Sprawl :)

not a good price now to predict next big move. so staying flat at the moment.

bearish possibility still persists. but dont short ryt here. n going long is not a assured one.
Not applying any trade just expressed mu thoughts looking at the graph.
I am in mood to put trade through clear call from ur side.

Relation Of US Dollar & Gold

One of the key problems with the US economy is its debt levels. The US owes net around $3 trillion
to overseas nations. This has the effect on putting downward pressure on the USD. Furthermore,
the US pays more interest on their debt to overseas nation than the interest they receive.

Differences in interest rates from one country to another also affect the demand of foreign currencies.
Set simply, international investors would rather put their money in a country that pays higher interest
on their investments. This is exactly what happening in the US.FED is reducing its interest rate time & again.

Countries like China, Russia, England and Japan clutch vast amounts of reserves in foreign currencies and the
USD is just one of the many they hold. It is projected that countries (excluding the US) hold around $13 trillion
in US currency. The major problem here is that if the US economy continues to demonstrate weakness
and the USD continues to plunge, then many nations who hold USD as foreign currency reserves might
sell it and replace it with another nation’s currency, or with gold.

Two things primarily affect the price of gold. Geopolitical tensions and as an inflation hedge.
When tensions in the Middle East are perceived to be at a very dangerous level, that is, they
could boil over and cause a war in some countries or the supply of oil will be affected, then people
will invest in gold. It is seen as a safe asset to hold in times of difficulty. Inflationary expectations
also influence the prices of gold. This was evident in the 1970s when inflation was very high and
the price of gold increased as well. As mentioned above, central banks hold gold in their reserves,
just in case there is a geopolitical tension or world inflationary pressures.

Earlier USD used to be considered the safe shelter; this is not the case any more.
Many investors/central banks are now buying gold as their safe haven asset to protect
itself from worldwide economic shocks or tensions. The USD diversification is set to
continue with the US having such a large foreign debt and weakening economic conditions.

i got hold of this while i was googling. for those who love to read data.

Not applying any trade just expressed mu thoughts looking at the graph.
I am in mood to put trade through clear call from ur side.

let somemore candles form . all we need is some safe 4-5 $ minimum. with a risk of 3 $. me too waiting . now killling the time is our only option.

Relation Of US Dollar & Gold

One of the key problems with the US economy is its debt levels. The US owes net around $3 trillion
to overseas nations. This has the effect on putting downward pressure on the USD. Furthermore,
the US pays more interest on their debt to overseas nation than the interest they receive.

Differences in interest rates from one country to another also affect the demand of foreign currencies.
Set simply, international investors would rather put their money in a country that pays higher interest
on their investments. This is exactly what happening in the US.FED is reducing its interest rate time & again.

Countries like China, Russia, England and Japan clutch vast amounts of reserves in foreign currencies and the
USD is just one of the many they hold. It is projected that countries (excluding the US) hold around $13 trillion
in US currency. The major problem here is that if the US economy continues to demonstrate weakness
and the USD continues to plunge, then many nations who hold USD as foreign currency reserves might
sell it and replace it with another nation’s currency, or with gold.

Two things primarily affect the price of gold. Geopolitical tensions and as an inflation hedge.
When tensions in the Middle East are perceived to be at a very dangerous level, that is, they
could boil over and cause a war in some countries or the supply of oil will be affected, then people
will invest in gold. It is seen as a safe asset to hold in times of difficulty. Inflationary expectations
also influence the prices of gold. This was evident in the 1970s when inflation was very high and
the price of gold increased as well. As mentioned above, central banks hold gold in their reserves,
just in case there is a geopolitical tension or world inflationary pressures.

Earlier USD used to be considered the safe shelter; this is not the case any more.
Many investors/central banks are now buying gold as their safe haven asset to protect
itself from worldwide economic shocks or tensions. The USD diversification is set to
continue with the US having such a large foreign debt and weakening economic conditions.

i got hold of this while i was googling. for those who love to read data.

Nice data refreshed my mind and killed some time to get over the empty mind.