Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"but how do we know in real time whether sentiment bullish or bearish?"

i was thinking the same thing. sentiment indicator? could that be Relative Strength.

well, i cant explain it in words. but by now general sentiment is that ... all are eyeing for 640 $ and very few would buy at thise level aiming 780 $. so minority is with bulls n majority of u are bearish..! me?..as always open to price movement.:)

may be thr are indicators already existing for this stuff. but i dont even use rsi or macd..how can i knw them.

okay,here i start..

most of the members here yesterday read my "equilibrium story upon gold" at chat room.someone saved it, i will paste the entire stuff later.

when i start off, i look at weekly or monthly trend. we were falling since monday so..we sold till wednesday. starting thursday i was expecting a trend reversal so i gave buy calls.on friday even though i knew its heading towards 680 $ marke when it cut past 697 $ , i didnt sell.reason? >> entire weak it was falling..many people like us who sold at 771 or above will cover it up n re-buy at any price.so profit-booking might happen.thus we buyed at 680 regoin..with a "deadly risky" tag. as either it would have met stoploss or a huge rally would have come...thats sentimental studies..n yesterday as expected a heavy recovery occured. general idea is..stay in trend..know ur stoploss..n gauge the sentiments. out of these....trend n stoploss is provided by techniccal analysis..but the direction of entry is sentiment analysis.

sentiment analysis??

thts the backbone of elliote wave trading.its just tht i dont understand elliote waves,but my simple theory about peoples sentiments mostly goes synchronised with elliote wave .how do i do tht??? ..... put urself in different perspectives. u see things from a trader who is still holding his sell from 910 $..u look at this from a trader who bought at 740 $ long ago before the fall... u look at price action from a buyer holding from 845 $..so different point of views u can get.then i have a simple rule "join the minority".

join the minority???

if thr are say 10 people in a room. out of 10, 7 will be bullish in gold n are willing to buy. other 3 ppl are holding sell position.they are in minority.sentimentally 7 people will bid the lowest to buy those 3 ppls trade.so u go n join those 3...u will be the term dictator . now simple make that 10 ppl into 10 million ppl, so 7 million bullish sentiments vs 3 million bearish sentiment. those 7 million bullish ppl will have to bid the lowest in order to get bearish ppl out of the market..thus bearish sentiment wins !!!

how i judge bullish to bearish sentiment ratio?? simple hang out at kitco n here..u will get many ppl sharing thr own view. just keep a mind tally..how many are bullish n how many are bearish..! u will have a small understanding of sentiment ratio. this is a mind game of mine.

example..on thursday newyork session everyone went short as soon as 700 $ was broken below(general sentiment said below 700 , its 680 $ as tgt)..but prices soared up to 732 $ after giving a fake fall.we buyed a medium term at 705 n a short term at 712 $.hope u remember that.there was sentimental analysis involved. plus a trap check.

see technical analysis was crying out loud for a tgt of 680 $ once 700 $ was broken on thursday. but that would have been a easy meat for any lion.so prices broke 700 below..then went till 730. shattered every technical analysists dream.they will say market is manipulated.will anyone short again if 700 $ is broken below next day? ...no. he/she gets too scared from yesterdays fake fall.so on friday 700 got broken..melted till 680 $ ..now one would say "damn i knw it yesterday but it happened 2day ". thursday "sentiments played" and on friday "technical analysis played".

so my mind calculation is all about sentiments. charting technicals is another aspect.this is like a needle n thread combination.using both u can do alot of handcraft. seperating them gives nothing..!hope i didnt bore u guys.if u have any doubts,pls ask

Sujit - I've been away from these boards for a while and reading this post on Sentiment analysis is quite refreshing! (y)

I've flipped through your calls in the past week and I'm duly impressed with the spot on analysis....:) I plan to start praying for your success :innocent: and contribute to your paypal account should I benefit from any of your calls.... Its the right thing to do.

Keep up the excellent!:clap:

Btw, what do you feel will happen for Sunday/Monday? :?:

Sujit - I've been away from these boards for a while and reading this post on Sentiment analysis is quite refreshing! (y)

I've flipped through your calls in the past week and I'm duly impressed with the spot on analysis....:) I plan to start praying for your success :innocent: and contribute to your paypal account should I benefit from any of your calls.... Its the right thing to do.

Keep up the excellent!:clap:

Btw, what do you feel will happen for Sunday/Monday? :?:

thanks for the compliment mate :)

hope to continue the work.And about donation , i am collecting little by little so that i can set up a cool website with instant email, live chat , live charts , forum and free sms alerts stuff.Expensive though but if i get enough donatio collected i will set it up in no time.

Mondays price action is something to be watched out.Would be interesting how prices move.
PossibilitiesMay
1) be a fake rally up n then fall.

2)a fall right away

3)a consolidation between 722 and 747 $.

Well can joke n say as -up or down or sideways ;) . But support n resistance levels matter.

thanks for the compliment mate :)

hope to continue the work.And about donation , i am collecting little by little so that i can set up a cool website with instant email, live chat , live charts , forum and free sms alerts stuff.Expensive though but if i get enough donatio collected i will set it up in no time.

Mondays price action is something to be watched out.Would be interesting how prices move.
PossibilitiesMay
1) be a fake rally up n then fall.

2)a fall right away

3)a consolidation between 722 and 747 $.

Well can joke n say as -up or down or sideways ;) . But support n resistance levels matter.

SUJITH SILVER???

would be pleased for tht. n yes if 762 $ now broken,am with u on 640 $ ride !!

Good morning Sujith,

Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Thanks for your explanation! It is very good. It gives a better perspective about sentiments and how to analyze them...

Then about your answer to Rodin. So if 762 gets boken, meaning we go above it, then we go down to 640$. It is how we are supposed to read it?

Laranja

would be pleased for tht. n yes if 762 $ now broken,am with u on 640 $ ride !!

Good morning Sujith,

Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Thanks for your explanation! It is very good. It gives a better perspective about sentiments and how to analyze them...

Then about your answer to Rodin. So if 762 gets boken, meaning we go above it, then we go down to 640$. It is how we are supposed to read it?

Laranja

we are currently flat...!! let market decide wat we should do. No pre-determined decisions here :)

"see technical analysis was crying out loud for a tgt of 680 $ once 700 $ was broken on thursday. but that would have been a easy meat for any lion.so prices broke 700 below..then went till 730. shattered every technical analysists dream."

perfect scenario for watching for a MACD cross, rising RSI and Slow Stochastic uptrend. (in that order)

the floor traders use a 7 day / 14 day cross to get long and short gold.

We may get a capitulation low in the SM very soon. DOW low 7000's is the target. After a sharp rally as interest rates get emergency cut.

We may get a capitulation low in the SM very soon. DOW low 7000's is the target. After a sharp rally as interest rates get emergency cut.

Rodin,

If ur anticipating a rate cut, that should have a positive affect on the PMs (Precious Metals) correct?

However, the last emergency cut, the PMS (gold especially) didn't react.:confused:

Your thoughts on our direction in the event of another suprise rate cut....:?: