Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
am notorious for being a lazy chart maker. I will try to display charts today.

To post charts, i need to draw lines,explain stuff so that all might understand.But for me,70 % of charting is mind calculated.Thats why.Portraying mind calculation onto chart is a little bit difficult but i will try my best.

Its all ' hit n try '

I would not try to hard formalise on screen what goes on in head. You might disturb the karma... Force things rather than let them happen to you

Some things are delicate

Hui

I looked at a chart of the HUI and did it in linear fashion going back to the inception and found that we backtested the saucer formation from many moons ago. It shows up better on linear, as does the amount of destruction.

what kind of mind calculations you use? :confused:

thanks and good luck for your exams

okay,here i start..

most of the members here yesterday read my "equilibrium story upon gold" at chat room.someone saved it, i will paste the entire stuff later.

when i start off, i look at weekly or monthly trend. we were falling since monday so..we sold till wednesday. starting thursday i was expecting a trend reversal so i gave buy calls.on friday even though i knew its heading towards 680 $ marke when it cut past 697 $ , i didnt sell.reason? >> entire weak it was falling..many people like us who sold at 771 or above will cover it up n re-buy at any price.so profit-booking might happen.thus we buyed at 680 regoin..with a "deadly risky" tag. as either it would have met stoploss or a huge rally would have come...thats sentimental studies..n yesterday as expected a heavy recovery occured. general idea is..stay in trend..know ur stoploss..n gauge the sentiments. out of these....trend n stoploss is provided by techniccal analysis..but the direction of entry is sentiment analysis.

sentiment analysis??

thts the backbone of elliote wave trading.its just tht i dont understand elliote waves,but my simple theory about peoples sentiments mostly goes synchronised with elliote wave .how do i do tht??? ..... put urself in different perspectives. u see things from a trader who is still holding his sell from 910 $..u look at this from a trader who bought at 740 $ long ago before the fall... u look at price action from a buyer holding from 845 $..so different point of views u can get.then i have a simple rule "join the minority".

join the minority???

if thr are say 10 people in a room. out of 10, 7 will be bullish in gold n are willing to buy. other 3 ppl are holding sell position.they are in minority.sentimentally 7 people will bid the lowest to buy those 3 ppls trade.so u go n join those 3...u will be the term dictator . now simple make that 10 ppl into 10 million ppl, so 7 million bullish sentiments vs 3 million bearish sentiment. those 7 million bullish ppl will have to bid the lowest in order to get bearish ppl out of the market..thus bearish sentiment wins !!!

how i judge bullish to bearish sentiment ratio?? simple hang out at kitco n here..u will get many ppl sharing thr own view. just keep a mind tally..how many are bullish n how many are bearish..! u will have a small understanding of sentiment ratio. this is a mind game of mine.

example..on thursday newyork session everyone went short as soon as 700 $ was broken below(general sentiment said below 700 , its 680 $ as tgt)..but prices soared up to 732 $ after giving a fake fall.we buyed a medium term at 705 n a short term at 712 $.hope u remember that.there was sentimental analysis involved. plus a trap check.

see technical analysis was crying out loud for a tgt of 680 $ once 700 $ was broken on thursday. but that would have been a easy meat for any lion.so prices broke 700 below..then went till 730. shattered every technical analysists dream.they will say market is manipulated.will anyone short again if 700 $ is broken below next day? ...no. he/she gets too scared from yesterdays fake fall.so on friday 700 got broken..melted till 680 $ ..now one would say "damn i knw it yesterday but it happened 2day ". thursday "sentiments played" and on friday "technical analysis played".

so my mind calculation is all about sentiments. charting technicals is another aspect.this is like a needle n thread combination.using both u can do alot of handcraft. seperating them gives nothing..!hope i didnt bore u guys.if u have any doubts,pls ask

Last edited:
sujith,
grate
Is Pog going back down to 700 or do expect it to rally. what could be the next low or high target.

exams..does that by any chance mean u are not goingto be around....just hope thats untrue.............stay around ..i think monday is going to be a really eventful day!!!!!!
have a gr8 weekend studying sujith :p:clap:

na exams r just another sneeze for me. hey my project got the highest mark. i will try to upload my designed website n make it our official website.

See how powerful I am:LOL:

u knw black magic. now i caught u .

would be pleased for tht. n yes if 762 $ now broken,am with u on 640 $ ride !!

I would not try to hard formalise on screen what goes on in head. You might disturb the karma... Force things rather than let them happen to you

Some things are delicate

yes.. i too sometimes baffle at the calls. as u knw my 1st aim is ..get those 3 $ -1st tgt met.thereafter all rest is ur luck. :p

silver charts

there is a oct 22 chart

oct 25th chart

and a combined chart..wat i expected and wat can happen..!

Attachments

• oct22.GIF
    oct22.GIF
    40.5 KB · Views: 169
  • oct 25.GIF
    oct 25.GIF
    35.9 KB · Views: 155
  • oct 22-25.GIF
    oct 22-25.GIF
    45.9 KB · Views: 179
I can make it even simpler than that if I dare try as a newbie to this forum.

A friend calls them "thin zones" They are essentially gaps on charts. Gaps get filled. Period.

I watch a two day 5 minute bar chart for GC and impulsive moves up get filled almost invariably the same day. Downside wipe-outs not so much, which is an indication that sellers exert more control of GC than buyers and have "forever." Hence, those in charge of gold, remain firmly so, but I am digressing.

Why did Gold stop where it did? It must have been something to force a $70 turn? It was not a fib and for the life of me, I drew hundreds of lines and it is a stretch to find a logical match, especially when one considers the magnitude of the reversal.

However, if you look at a chart on netdania use the daily for gold. To the extreme left you will see a bar that moved roughly $11 without any filling. That "thin zone" was filled.

That is why when people ask where the US S&P is headed I would say that the entire move from 1995 to 1998 must be re-traced. I have no explanation to the why of the matter, that just seems to be the way markets work. Most certainly gold works that way.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$HUI&p=D&st=1995-07-20&en=1975-12-31&id=p22313755599

Here is a linear chart of the HUI. The magnitude of this collapse is breathtaking.

No miner that I can think of is profitable with gold below 800, certainly the big ones are the most dire because their numbers have always been skewed by copper "credits" and the like.

Oddly enough, Apex Silver which has performed the worst is probably the best off because their hedged dramatically and the hedges start going away progressively so from here.

Strange world we live in.

okay,here i start..

most of the members here yesterday read my "equilibrium story upon gold" at chat room.someone saved it, i will paste the entire stuff later.

when i start off, i look at weekly or monthly trend. we were falling since monday so..we sold till wednesday. starting thursday i was expecting a trend reversal so i gave buy calls.on friday even though i knew its heading towards 680 $ marke when it cut past 697 $ , i didnt sell.reason? >> entire weak it was falling..many people like us who sold at 771 or above will cover it up n re-buy at any price.so profit-booking might happen.thus we buyed at 680 regoin..with a "deadly risky" tag. as either it would have met stoploss or a huge rally would have come...thats sentimental studies..n yesterday as expected a heavy recovery occured. general idea is..stay in trend..know ur stoploss..n gauge the sentiments. out of these....trend n stoploss is provided by techniccal analysis..but the direction of entry is sentiment analysis.

sentiment analysis??

thts the backbone of elliote wave trading.its just tht i dont understand elliote waves,but my simple theory about peoples sentiments mostly goes synchronised with elliote wave .how do i do tht??? ..... put urself in different perspectives. u see things from a trader who is still holding his sell from 910 $..u look at this from a trader who bought at 740 $ long ago before the fall... u look at price action from a buyer holding from 845 $..so different point of views u can get.then i have a simple rule "join the minority".

join the minority???

if thr are say 10 people in a room. out of 10, 7 will be bullish in gold n are willing to buy. other 3 ppl are holding sell position.they are in minority.sentimentally 7 people will bid the lowest to buy those 3 ppls trade.so u go n join those 3...u will be the term dictator . now simple make that 10 ppl into 10 million ppl, so 7 million bullish sentiments vs 3 million bearish sentiment. those 7 million bullish ppl will have to bid the lowest in order to get bearish ppl out of the market..thus bearish sentiment wins !!!

how i judge bullish to bearish sentiment ratio?? simple hang out at kitco n here..u will get many ppl sharing thr own view. just keep a mind tally..how many are bullish n how many are bearish..! u will have a small understanding of sentiment ratio. this is a mind game of mine.

example..on thursday newyork session everyone went short as soon as 700 $ was broken below(general sentiment said below 700 , its 680 $ as tgt)..but prices soared up to 732 $ after giving a fake fall.we buyed a medium term at 705 n a short term at 712 $.hope u remember that.there was sentimental analysis involved. plus a trap check.

see technical analysis was crying out loud for a tgt of 680 $ once 700 $ was broken on thursday. but that would have been a easy meat for any lion.so prices broke 700 below..then went till 730. shattered every technical analysists dream.they will say market is manipulated.will anyone short again if 700 $ is broken below next day? ...no. he/she gets too scared from yesterdays fake fall.so on friday 700 got broken..melted till 680 $ ..now one would say "damn i knw it yesterday but it happened 2day ". thursday "sentiments played" and on friday "technical analysis played".

so my mind calculation is all about sentiments. charting technicals is another aspect.this is like a needle n thread combination.using both u can do alot of handcraft. seperating them gives nothing..!hope i didnt bore u guys.if u have any doubts,pls ask

well explained sujith. but how do we know in real time whether sentiment bullish or bearish? can you explain the reason in written when ur making calls. like sentiment is bullish thz why possiblle to see bul trap..or is at fib50% so support etc..it will be very interesting and fun!

Thanks in advance

book 75 % of ur holding. if it closes above 762 $ ..then hold the rest. and exit complete at 713 $

Sorry suji for my ignorance whith the language , but i didnt understand well, you are telling here that he can stay whith his gold until 762 ,thats correct...then you say if it goes to 713 exit...what do you think whith this that we can rally till 762 and then we can go down again to 6xx?? i understand well ? ...thanks in advance
Dny

Sorry suji for my ignorance whith the language , but i didnt understand well, you are telling here that he can stay whith his gold until 762 ,thats correct...then you say if it goes to 713 exit...what do you think whith this that we can rally till 762 and then we can go down again to 6xx?? i understand well ? ...thanks in advance
Dny

step 1>> book 75 % of ur holding now..!! remains 25 % only. hold it

step 2>> if it gives a closing above 762 , then hold for more upside tgts.

step 3>> if it hits 713 $ in any case..book the remaining thr. till then hold,,!! :)

I think we make a corrective wave - not sure shape but probably with bullish deception then a quick down to touch LT log support in all metals and oil. HUI already has and it is now leading (though you would never know).

This may be too obvious... but not many log charting right now

What will they aim for on options Expiry and when is it. Tuesday this week?

step 1>> book 75 % of ur holding now..!! remains 25 % only. hold it

step 2>> if it gives a closing above 762 , then hold for more upside tgts.

step 3>> if it hits 713 $ in any case..book the remaining thr. till then hold,,!! :)

713 is stoploss for remainder

okay,here i start..

sentiment analysis??

join the minority???

nice summary. thanks!

"but how do we know in real time whether sentiment bullish or bearish?"

i was thinking the same thing. sentiment indicator? could that be Relative Strength.