Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK drop stop 3810 book half expect 3825

short again stop 3830

lol 3825 exact now we need 3797 and down we go

3830 might be a tad tight

if we break get out 3725 wait 4 instructions or trail stops UR choice

drop stops 3810 again might as well ensure profit

edit

change order to 3732 stop to 3801 don't complain if gets hit UR in 20+ tics already

3801 trail stop gone a King is made lol

edit

from both trades scalp 40 tics

i do ftse going down..nice call :)

am waiting for 4175 to be broken..i expect 4300-4500 to show up . wats ut take?

and hui..wat does it indicate to?

risky buy 3813 stop 3796

book

re buy if we break 3830

sell stop 3847 am flat watching

edit

stop 3843 try small short here

bullish break changes count and breaks trendlines.

stopped

edit no false break i think not sure

edit food break will catch last 30 mins

Last edited:
sss your calls were amazing. can you plees tell me how you make call. any technical reason. if you dont mind can you post with the call why you feel it go up or down. like if you have count then please provide that or any technical indicator. it would be kind if you tell us what method u you use to make calls.

thanks in advance and happy diwali to you in advance. please reply to my post. im keeping good expectation from you..

sss your calls were amazing. can you plees tell me how you make call. any technical reason. if you dont mind can you post with the call why you feel it go up or down. like if you have count then please provide that or any technical indicator. it would be kind if you tell us what method u you use to make calls.

thanks in advance and happy diwali to you in advance. please reply to my post. im keeping good expectation from you..

am notorious for being a lazy chart maker. I will try to display charts today.

To post charts, i need to draw lines,explain stuff so that all might understand.But for me,70 % of charting is mind calculated.Thats why.Portraying mind calculation onto chart is a little bit difficult but i will try my best.

Its all ' hit n try '

thanks . Same to you. My weekend aint that good.10 days left for my final exams.Studying for a mission lol. Mission to pass !

exams..does that by any chance mean u are not goingto be around....just hope thats untrue.............stay around ..i think monday is going to be a really eventful day!!!!!!
have a gr8 weekend studying sujith :p:clap:

am notorious for being a lazy chart maker. I will try to display charts today.

To post charts, i need to draw lines,explain stuff so that all might understand.But for me,70 % of charting is mind calculated.Thats why.Portraying mind calculation onto chart is a little bit difficult but i will try my best.

Its all ' hit n try '

what kind of mind calculations you use? :confused:

thanks and good luck for your exams

Last edited: