Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RISKY long term call

buy gold december contract now..stoploss 822 $

tgt 930-980-1032 ..!!

tgt can be hit by december middle ..!

Can't trade future. Only spot POG. I know there is some difference in interest rate for overnight. But besides that, would you recommend to buy spot as a Mid term?

i'm holding short. it seems that the general consensus is Gold is being held up to within and inch of it's life.

before you know it' there's a huge downturn impending. six hundred they say.

i'm holding short. it seems that the general consensus is Gold is being held up to within and inch of it's life.

Good day to one and all from a newbie to the forum

Why on earth would anybody be trying to keep the POG up? I can undestand certain "forces" suppressing the POG but to keep it from dropping???

Please elaborate

Good day to one and all from a newbie to the forum

Why on earth would anybody be trying to keep the POG up? I can undestand certain "forces" suppressing the POG but to keep it from dropping???

Please elaborate

my opinion , this is all speculation. Be realistic n practical.

We are traders and not economists.We need to bother about gold's moves and stay in right direction rather than asking why its going up or down.

If Dec silver falls below 1095 there is a lot of potential downside

2 support rails converge at this level and there is some -ve div

edit

1092.5 is precise line in the Dec silver sand

Last edited:
Price of gold is whatever anyone is willing to pay for it. Traditionally seen as a safe haven in times of turmoil as now. One problem I think that limits the upside is the fact that gold has been touted for around 5 years now as thing to be in. So in a way its had its run, also you still need money to pay for it and how many people have spare cash nowadays ? If you were down to your last quid/buck would you buy gold or 2 tins of beans ?

If Dec silver falls below 1095 there is a lot of potential downside

2 support rails converge at this level and there is some -ve div

edit

1092.5 is precise line in the Dec silver sand

agreed. Hope it doesn't break. Whatever it is . . . This squeezed move is definitely gonna blow off a big move.Lets hope it complets one more up move and eventually breaks higher.

Today crude inventory. Stay cautious.

morning guys. i've been trading NEM and ABX options lately, in the money puts and calls. so far, so good. i thought we'd see a gold rally back to 885 before today. wrong again. that's why i stick to the charts. opinions are like .....

suji, i'm watching AUY. i haven't tried to play it yet.

i may wait until friday on AUY. when they can trash gold going into a weekend, they do and the mining shares follow.

"Today crude inventory. Stay cautious." i would think inventory numbers would be strong. then again, i'm often wrong.