Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sujith what do u think of the chart?

the top white line and the blue line together give a rising wedge, that we have broke under.
Purple lines indicate that the break should lead to red line around 700

the white line is a health trendline.

the blue line has been hit only 2 times...may be the blue line has been corrected n the wedge just got widened? to confirm this we have to see if the purple line is crossed over n prices get inside the wedge or not..thus we can say tht the purple line aint the actual trendlineif the trendline is crossed over again.

if the line holds..then u are ryt..prices can go down.

chat room is not working i dont know why..............
maybe u can use XMPP/Jabber client which uses less resource than the flash plugin on html.... e.g. (miranda, pidgin)
just enter join/chat room... then key in room: "developinganextgenerationworkforce" hostname/servername: conference.gc22.meebo.org

Please Suji if you make a new call in gold do it here because the chat is not working to me !!thanks !!I hate i cant know what are you thinking now !

Please Suji if you make a new call in gold do it here because the chat is not working to me !!thanks !!I hate i cant know what are you thinking now !

mate..every call is 1st pasted here... updates are given here..!! then i paste it to chat room or email..so u get everything here..!!

RISKY long term call

buy gold december contract now..stoploss 822 $

tgt 930-980-1032 ..!!

tgt can be hit by december middle ..!