Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey fifty...what u like tonight?

no positions yet. i'm eyeing a short sometime after london opens.
current enthusiasm should carry into London's opening and then lose momentum.

of course the easy trade was up when the market tanked. i wasn't paying attention.

gold is going up jusy because dow..n other markets are crashing. once a steady news for equity comes out.... the gold will fall like a rock from hill. beware of buying.gold as it is weak..! but other forces taking it up..ones these forces leave..gold will roll down..

i wont be here till monday..so trade safe n have fun.

Chatroom

The chat room is very accessible. But the participation of users are very limited. I think its easier for us to communicate in live to make decision to go short or long so its important for the users of the particular t2w thread to join this chat room. Btw, i know a trick to make this chatroom compatible to ur favourite Jabber/XMPP supported internet messenger. Mine is Pidgin :). FYI, there are cool softwares to access this room with your phone and pda such as “talkonaut”.

The problem joining meebo room is finding the server name…. they have multiple server… “conference.gc*.meebo.org” with “*” being no “1″ to currently no “22″. The trick is to subscribe or add the room while “signed in” the browser flash plugin at “www.meebo.com”. You can do that by the using ur browser with flash player support. Of coz u have to register to a meebo acc beforehand. It is not possible to find out the server name tru the flash plugin in ur browser so once u added the room to the meebo roomlist, u can log into any other xmpp supported im software (pidgin is cool)… then u can see the server name as listed in roomlist. Once u have the roomname and servername/hostname u can add this room by using any xmpp account (google, talkonaut, jabber, etc) tru any xmpp supported im software.

To make things easier for u guys the servername/hostname for this chatroom is “conference.gc22.meebo.org” the roomname is “developinganextgenerationworkforce”. So the xmpp address will be ” [email protected]

wave 1 of I

wave 1 of I of THREE, hopefully finishes at 930, with magnitude of $194. Will retrace to 856/833/810 level, may take two to four weeks,(n)

hi sujit! u not in the chat room? i shorted at 927! but only to be stopped out at 95 due to trailing stop!! man i sould of kept my position, any ways......you still think it will get that low? KOG said a buy at 840 will give good rewards....but you were right just delayed

I thought it would have stayed around the 9 mark, cos of the dow! Lucky I was on the sidelines!

Is the move in anticipation of the G7 meeting? in that case, is it safe to leave the short position over the weekend and wait for market reaction on monday? Or should i be flat, big moves make me nervous as they tend to have a big retraction.

Sujith reckons its gonna hit 750! I wouldn't be surprised tbh, just make sure you've got your stop in place whatever happens.